Miami fan raising money to fly "UM Fans Suck" banner at VT

That closet wasn't very deep, was it?

Mob lawyer wannabe uses lots of *** innuendo. i'm just sayin'

Now lets get serious -

Did the Shapiro b.s. have any impact on Golden's ability to recruit and add quality depth?

Did Shannon's disconnect with local high school coaches impact the "State of Miami" pipeline?

It's year four and your mother's STILL a *****.

http://www.myfacewhen.net/uploads/3087-real-life-is-it.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Go home and get your shine box.

Advertisement
The reason they arent flying banners is because its well known around campus that muschamp will fired at the end of the season.

BS. How do you find time for banners when you have 80,000 pairs of jorts to hang up on the clothesline outside the double wide?

Now lets get serious -

Did the Shapiro b.s. have any impact on Golden's ability to recruit and add quality depth?

Did Shannon's disconnect with local high school coaches impact the "State of Miami" pipeline?

I accidently liked your post but I actually think you are big gaint ******

I saw that and thought, "Cap'n, he done lost his mind." Glad you're back - or rather - it was a mistake.

OP - why don't you just send the FIRE AL GOLDEN banner group a hunnit dollars and get over it.

4472_trollwarning_1.jpg

Advertisement

Now lets get serious -

3087-real-life-is-it.jpg

Go home and get your shine box.

I am going to take the high road but your mom is famous.

http://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/201...ex-after-he-takes-her-back-holiday-inn-police

ldbigvagina.jpg

larry_david.jpg

Now lets get serious -

http://www.myfacewhen.net/uploads/3087-real-life-is-it.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Go home and get your shine box.[/QUOTE]

It's so cute when Al tries to act tough.

All the fans who REALLY represent the fanbase will put their money where their mouth is, I'm sure.

Advertisement
You do this recruits will be turned off by it and then fans will wonder why kids wont come to the U.... because we got dumb *** fans that arent thinking about that only to get their rocks off by flying a banner in another stadium...******* disgraceful...

Advertisement
You do this recruits will be turned off by it and then fans will wonder why kids wont come to the U.... because we got dumb *** fans that arent thinking about that only to get their rocks off by flying a banner in another stadium...****ing disgraceful...

You know why recruiting went from us having a major buzz over the summer, especially with 2016 commits, to going completely dead once the season started? It didn't have to do with any banners, message board negativity, or widespread fan dissatisfaction. It had everything to do with the product on the field continuing to be unacceptable.

Recruits are smart. They're making one of the most important decisions of their lives. And they're watching Miami get throttled by every respectable opponent over the past 3 1/2 years, especially in primetime games. Eventually all the promises the staff makes to these kids fall on deaf ears because it comes off as nothing more than lip service.

You do this recruits will be turned off by it and then fans will wonder why kids wont come to the U.... because we got dumb *** fans that arent thinking about that only to get their rocks off by flying a banner in another stadium...****ing disgraceful...

You know why recruiting went from us having a major buzz over the summer, especially with 2016 commits, to going completely dead once the season started? It didn't have to do with any banners, message board negativity, or widespread fan dissatisfaction. It had everything to do with the product on the field continuing to be unacceptable.

Recruits are smart. They're making one of the most important decisions of their lives. And they're watching Miami get throttled by every respectable opponent over the past 3 1/2 years, especially in primetime games. Eventually all the promises the staff makes to these kids fall on deaf ears because it comes off as nothing more than lip service.

Goldie's corching masquerade is nearly over. Not only is the mask off, but he's not wearing any clothes (save a VT thong). Recruits are laughing, along with our competition.

Someone pull the thong off that *****.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back