Miami fan raising money to fly "UM Fans Suck" banner at VT

Advertisement
tumblr_lzalftVddY1qenripo1_500.gif

I don't think we need to fly a banner for the college football world to know our fans suck.

Advertisement
BUT WHAT ABOUT THE RECRUITS? THEY COULD SEE IT AND BE LIKE "I REALLY WANT TO PLAY FOR GOLDEN BUT NOT IF AIRPLANES MAKE MESSAGES IN THE SKIES" AND THEN CRY AND THEN GO TO OTHER SCHOOLS AND ACTUALLY COMPETE FOR CHAMPIONSHIPS NO DON'T DO IT IT'S TOO RISKY PLZ

Advertisement
Why does everyone think Miami fans are the only ones who act like this. Every fan base want heads on a stick when the team is playing this bad for 4 years. Stop thinking we're the only people who do this. We have to deal with an ineptitude that no other team has to. I go to UF med school and trust me they are just as bad. The reason they arent flying banners is because its well known around campus that muschamp will fired at the end of the season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That closet wasn't very deep, was it?

Mob lawyer wannabe uses lots of *** innuendo. i'm just sayin'

Now lets get serious -

Did the Shapiro b.s. have any impact on Golden's ability to recruit and add quality depth?

Did Shannon's disconnect with local high school coaches impact the "State of Miami" pipeline?

Now lets get serious -

Did the Shapiro b.s. have any impact on Golden's ability to recruit and add quality depth?

Did Shannon's disconnect with local high school coaches impact the "State of Miami" pipeline?

I accidently liked your post but I actually think you are big gaint ******

Now lets get serious -

It's year four and your mother's STILL a *****.

3087-real-life-is-it.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back