Miami contacts Kelly Bryant per 247

I see it mentions KB has been on OV’s and unofficial...how exactly does this work for grad transfers?? Is it like being a HS recruit again where you get 5 OV’s?

Advertisement
This is just soft minded man. You think your better beat the ***** out. Simple as that. You beat him out you start. Why don’t these guys wanna compete no more?

real talk. I think Jarren is a better QB than Bryant and he has a year of experience in the system. All he has to do is go to class, study his playbook, stay in the gym, and practice hard.

I’m an Operations Manager in a warehouse setting and I see the same thing. As soon as the job gets tough employees quit or make excuses and look for another job. Everyone wants things handed to them. Microwave Babies as I call them. These are the times we are in.

How y’all calling dudes scared when Richt won’t give them a chance? He forced Rosier down our throats when he clearly sucked.

Richt doesn’t have control of the team and it’s obvious. This social media stuff doesn’t happen with Michigan, Clemson, Bama, **** even USC

Players voice their displeasure directly to the media at Bama and transfer from Clemson. It should be about team and these kids should hold each other accountable, first and foremost. Perry **** the bed and doesn't take his craft seriously enough; where's the accountability there?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Bryant is a veteran qb. Richt hoping he can squeak out 9 wins next year to save his job with him. He knows his son can’t develop Kosi or Jarren. Somebody needs to tell him hope isn’t a tactic.

Don't want Kelly bryant. Last thing we need is another ******* bad QB. Start one of the ******* freshman.
Kelly Bryant a bad QB ? That's absolute sophistry. This player is being re-recruited by P5 schools based off his performance. Schools recognize he lost his job due to SUPA recruiting by Clemson.

I’m an Operations Manager in a warehouse setting and I see the same thing. As soon as the job gets tough employees quit or make excuses and look for another job. Everyone wants things handed to them. Microwave Babies as I call them. These are the times we are in.

Why do something when someones else can do it for you , today's mindset.

I usually bring these people into my office and hand them there employment application and have them read where they write.
I'll do anything
I'll do overtime
I'll do what people don't want to do
Just give me a chance.

Then I ask them WHERE IS THIS GUY your reading to me ???????????? , go home and think about it ,I'll call you later to come in when you find this guy again.

Lol at anyone who doesn’t believe getting him is HUGE. We literally have a Michigan like turnaround instantly.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
As of 10am this morning this is all I see. I dont think he chooses Miami. No guarentee of a start here.

"For Clemson transfer Kelly Bryant, a former starter for the Tigers who left the program earlier this fall after losing his job, it’s the homestretch of his second recruitment. While in high school, picking Clemson was not a difficult choice for Bryant, who grew up not far from the school. But today, are not as clear. He has one year of eligibility remaining and that means finding the perfect fit is absolutely critical.

Six schools remain in the hunt: Arkansas, Auburn, Miami, Mississippi State, Missouri and North Carolina. Bryant will officially visit the Bulldogs this weekend and the Hurricanes the next. He will unofficially visit Auburn either next week or the week after with his parents. Sometime on the day of Dec. 4, Bryant will announce his college choice. He isn't yet sure how he will reveal his decision. He'll arrive at that school in January."

https://auburn.247sports.com/LongFo...uri-and-North-Carolina-124759782/#124759782_1

Kelly Bryant is a good college QB but Richt doesnt run a system or is a familiar to a system that would allow him to thrive

Bad fit

Advertisement
Back