Miami Coaching Carousel

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was surprised he turned that down, but it was because Mullen has his eyes on the NFL.

yup they hired mcgriff after that. 247 said LSU was a school to watch for in case raymond left but i can assume raymond is likely not leaving

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is this a joke, or is Luke that braindead?

Both options are viable.

I am absolutely baffled as to why anyone pays an iota of attention to that clown. If not for the obscenity issues, he's not even a has-been -- he's a never was.

If we wanna listen to what a washed out 80's rapper pretending to be a Canes fan has to say, we might as well listen to Vanilla Ice.

I am absolutely baffled as to why anyone pays an iota of attention to that clown. If not for the obscenity issues, he's not even a has-been -- he's a never was.

If we wanna listen to what a washed out 80's rapper pretending to be a Canes fan has to say, we might as well listen to Vanilla Ice.
Agree with everything you said but just so this doesn't spiral too far- I was just joking. Puke has been screaming for the last 30 years for us to hire Trooper Taylor for every opening including university president.

Advertisement
TIFWIW- Uncle Puke is on Parler saying we hired Trooper Taylor as DC. He seems very excited. I'd screenshot it but I only access the site on a burner phone to keep the FBI away.

If true; may be the worst DC hire in the history of mankind. Lol. Has dude ever coached defense??? ****, who am I kidding. It’s Luke, so I know it ain’t true.

Advertisement
Back