Miami/Clemson Game Jan 3 Thread

Advertisement
1704335051414.png

1704335075690.png

It looks pretty full. It just sounds extremely quiet, at least on TV. It looks like the fans are finally getting out of their seats some with this run.
Definitely missing a packed student section, but it’s got good energy tonight

Advertisement
All you guys clamoring for calls... careful what you wish for. I'd rather the refs let both teams play and hope that keeps Omier out of foul trouble. Otherwise, if these refs go soft on us there's a good chance Omier won't finish the game on the floor.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
There you go Bensley
Bens is looking like the Bens we all know and appreciate. There's nothing like a dude that LIVES to shut people down on the ball. Davon Reed used to have those stretches where he would just say "The guy I'm defending won't be scoring, and if he does, It'll be over my dead body" Joseph has that same mindset

Bens is looking like the Bens we all know and appreciate. There's nothing like a dude that LIVES to shut people down on the ball. Davon Reed used to have those stretches where he would just say "The guy I'm defending won't be scoring, and if he does, It'll be over my dead body" Joseph has that same mindset
He’s also at his best when he’s in attack mode. He’s not the most athletic guy, but he’s deceptively quick and a good ball handler.

Advertisement
Back