Miami/Clemson Game Jan 3 Thread

CANEFAN83

Sophomore
I heard pack and wooga may not play. Has anyone heard this? This will be a tough game to win. Depth concerns coming true already.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Basically down to a 6 man rotation if Wooga and Pack can't go.

Starting 5
Joseph
George
Watson
Cleveland
Omier

Bench
Casey

Would absolutely need one of Robinson or Djobet to give us some spot minutes.

Starting 5
Joseph
George
Watson
Cleveland
Omier

Bench
Casey

Way too small a sample and zero pressure on him, but I wish our "experienced bench" played as calmly and as focused as Djobet has. He looks relaxed and confident in the few minutes he gets. Makes the shots he takes.

Starting 5
Joseph
George
Watson
Cleveland
Omier

Bench
Casey

Hard to see a W with that rotation. Need Wooga or Pack to play, hopefully both.

Advertisement
I have no idea why they put Wooga back in after he initially rolled his ankle ... in a blowout win
Wooga needs to get better too. If he says he’s fine and the trainer says he’s good to go, you play him.

The same rationale could have been used to sit him the whole game because any game time is a risk and we didn’t need him to win.

Advertisement
1704252330104.png

1704252398272.png

1704252161016.png

1704252214901.png

Hurt his ankle in game 2 of the season.

He was listed as day-to-day. He never played again as a Cane.
I don't have any way of knowing what was really going on in the background but I think that dude was a cancer in the locker room. That year, the team looked to be in disarray with multiple highly ranked recruits hitting the portal. People were saying Coach L had lost it and the team was significantly underperforming.

He leaves and the turn around was 180 degrees. The program has been one of the best in the nation since then. NIL is a big factor but a good locker room is a must no matter how much money you have to spend.

Advertisement
Back