Miami/Clemson Game Jan 3 Thread

Advertisement
Rarely do I question Coach L but not bringing in a big man from the portal blows my mind. Especially with 2 open spots.
I said it in the portal thread. It’s a complete disappointment and failure that after a final 4 run, we were only able to land one player from the portal.

We did nothing to improve on last year’s biggest weakness - the lack of size and athleticism up front beyond Omier. All we needed was Someone who could play 15-20 minutes a game, with good defense and crashing the boards. L has zero trust in Nwoko, and Casey is looking softer than a baby’s butt.

I said it in the portal thread. It’s a complete disappointment and failure that after a final 4 run, we were only able to land one player from the portal.

We did nothing to improve on last year’s biggest weakness - the lack of size and athleticism up front beyond Omier. All we needed was Someone who could play 15-20 minutes a game, with good defense and crashing the boards. L has zero trust in Nwoko, and Casey is looking softer than a baby’s butt.
I mean one guy with one year left to take up 15-20 minutes off to bench. Did he think Omier’s foul troubles would go away or that Casey and Nwoko would be all conference?

I get the frustration with Casey on the offensive end, but hard to say he's been awful tonight if y'all are watching him on the defensive end. Either some of y'all don't know basketball or we're watching 2 different games. Trust me. I get it. He needs to do a better job of converting his bunnies, but need to appreciate the effort and energy he's bringing to the defensive end. GO CANES!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
I get the frustration with Casey on the offensive end, but hard to say he's been awful tonight if y'all are watching him on the defensive end. Either some of y'all don't know basketball or we're watching 2 different games. Trust me. I get it. He needs to do a better job of converting his bunnies, but need to appreciate the effort and energy he's bringing to the defensive end. GO CANES!!!
Well he gave up a 3 at the end of the half. Left his guy wide open when he came to help.

Advertisement
Unfortunately, the reality is that this team is not very good. No size, no bench and lack of physicality other than omier. They are missing a Jordan kid from last year: playmaker!!

I’m afraid all these weaknesses will be severely exposed during conference play if not already and we are going to get steamrolled in conference play.

Yikes 😱!!

Unfortunately, the reality is that this team is not very good. No size, no bench and lack of physicality other than omier. They are missing a Jordan kid from last year: playmaker!!

I’m afraid all these weaknesses will be severely exposed during conference play if not already and we are going to get steamrolled in conference play.

Yikes 😱!!
That’s Jordan Miller to you. Not a Jordan kid from last year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back