Miami Central Vs. St. John Bosco Tonight

Been telling you guys for years, Florida football - specifically, South Florida football is MASSIVELY overrated. Florida teams aren’t that good compared to schools for Jersey, California, Texas and Georgia.

I honestly thought the score would be worse. A few friends and I predicted 55–15 Bosco win, so props to Miami Central to keeping the score closer.
American Heritage or St. Thomas could beat that Bosco team. They were good not great from what I saw and Central kept kicking themselves in the foot over and over.

Advertisement
I don't know why people act lile South Florida teams haven't won plenty of these type of games.
It's because now we seem to send the good not top teams to play their top teams.

FL HS kids used to go out there and beat up on the Cali kids all the time. One year they smashed Snoopdogs team.

South Florida is FULL of HS Corch'es, look no futher than WR's K. Smith -Cali VS South Ridge -****?WIGGY

Also a while a back the was twitter vid of a HS OLine vs DLine 1 on 1 drills, the Olineman clearly held the rushing DE all the way to the ground then the Corch celebrated the pancake "which should have been a penalty" by the OT

Gets shït done doesn't it!

Yup. The Unibomber was right all along. Technology will be the ruination of modern society.

Seriously though. They had a video link image of the live feed to the game. I signed up, agreed to allow them to rummage through my personal data, then they did not provide the advertised product..... and then offered no means of me canceling my account without begging them for permission.

That's the kind of **** that would get handled differently if they had an office for me to show up at. The only location they list is the Sinclair Broadcasting national headquarters in Maryland.

Advertisement
Been telling you guys for years, Florida football - specifically, South Florida football is MASSIVELY overrated. Florida teams aren’t that good compared to schools for Jersey, California, Texas and Georgia.

The data simply does not back up your assertion. Florida schools have fared well enough against out of state powers. Its not that Florida skools are overrated, its that the powerhouse high schools in other states (almost all of which are private schools) have gotten better.

St. John Bosco's area from where they draw talent has 3-6X the population where Central can draw from. And yes, Florida has high school free agency but lets not fool ourselves, there's a very limited type of kid who's willing to transfer into Central High for sports. Central's continued success is a testament to the value of the inner city south Florida athletes.

If I had to gauge it it was coaching on some levels but alot was those cali boys were just bigger or stronger. The strength and conditioning was night and day central has some big kids but they played weak in comparison.some need a few meals for sure. I mean bosco looks like they have a good nutrition program and those somoan kids usually huge.they were selling tacos and burritos at the concession stand I know those players are eating good. I saw the clemson qb’s dad and he just naturally looks like a lineman his other son is a big kid too.

Yup. The Unibomber was right all along. Technology will be the ruination of modern society.

Seriously though. They had a video link image of the live feed to the game. I signed up, agreed to allow them to rummage through my personal data, then they did not provide the advertised product..... and then offered no means of me canceling my account without begging them for permission.

That's the kind of **** that would get handled differently if they had an office for me to show up at. The only location they list is the Sinclair Broadcasting national headquarters in Maryland.
A a side note, what the fück has happened to being competent and providing value-added services?

I've had no less than 5 major disappointments with services this past week, and I'm not talking advanced kung-fu either.. basic blocking and tackling that would seem to escape 99% of employees.

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Advertisement
Average Teacher Salary: Florida 48,800 (second lowest in US), Texas 57,091, California 82,282 (second highest in US). And I believe in TX they pay their football coaches the most in the country. Can't seem to find that info though.

Central vs Bosco is not the same talent draw pool as day STA vs Bosco or IMG vs Bosco.

Kudos to Central for trying to overcome their self-inflicted errors.

Average Teacher Salary: Florida 48,800 (second lowest in US), Texas 57,091, California 82,282 (second highest in US). And I believe in TX they pay their football coaches the most in the country. Can't seem to find that info though.
Point taken... with that said, CA cost of living runs about 20-25% higher than FL.

How can Miami make this happen? Iv always though Polynesian kids would like the climate here a lot but we have had little to no success with recruiting them.
To be honest, i dont even think the polynesian recruits are even on the map for UM. I've seen us recruit some kids here and there, but its all about familiarity and getting out there. The Pac12 has it made because the kids are pretty much in Pac12 land. But if you got teams like Clemson, Ole Miss, Bama, LSU, and even Tenn plucking kids from Cali, then why not UM?

Polynesian families and communities have a special talent of smelling bull**** lol when it walks through their front door. We have to put in work and start building relationships.

Advertisement
South Florida is FULL of HS Corch'es, look no futher than WR's K. Smith -Cali VS South Ridge -****?WIGGY

Also a while a back the was twitter vid of a HS OLine vs DLine 1 on 1 drills, the Olineman clearly held the rushing DE all the way to the ground then the Corch celebrated the pancake "which should have been a penalty" by the OT
Your example is Smith versus Pope?

Do you really want to go there with this argument? If I start spouting off South Florida bred WR's you're going to look stupid.

Your example is Smith versus Pope?

Do you really want to go there with this argument? If I start spouting off South Florida bred WR's you're going to look stupid.
I'll NEVER look stupid at anything so don't let this CIS life get to you homie but feel free to rip away on those South FL WR's.

I'm talking bout Miami prospect player vs the out of owners who I believe are better coached in HS vs your Dade counter parts

Last edited:
Advertisement
To be honest, i dont even think the polynesian recruits are even on the map for UM. I've seen us recruit some kids here and there, but its all about familiarity and getting out there. The Pac12 has it made because the kids are pretty much in Pac12 land. But if you got teams like Clemson, Ole Miss, Bama, LSU, and even Tenn plucking kids from Cali, then why not UM?

Polynesian families and communities have a special talent of smelling bull**** lol when it walks through their front door. We have to put in work and start building relationships.
Apparently they don't if they're going to sec schools.

Tbays because we aint paying them while.other schools shut

Tbays because we aint paying them while.other schools are.
I'll take idk what the **** i'm talking about for 500 Alex smh. You shouldn't speak on things you know nothing about, its considered malpractice in some professions. It should be the same for fans who run their mouth not knowing things.

Advertisement
Back