Miami Central Vs. St. John Bosco Tonight

Advertisement
I cannot seem to find any TV coverage. There will likely be some streaming channels on youtube where it can be viewed but you'll likely have to sign up for something.

7PM PDT - 10PM EDT Start time.

Quick preview:

Advertisement
Big time game with national implications. You know I'm riding with those 95th street boys 🤞🏾. Anyone know how we can watch it, and will it be aired on ESPN?

Off Season is Over 🙏🏼
7C4947E8-098A-4BFC-B3C6-58BE642B4BAF.gif

No idea what Bosco’s roster is like (nor do I know if we’re seriously involved with anyone there) but

Wesley Bissainthe
Daughtrey Richardson (FSU commit)
Rueben Bain (2023)
Lamar Seymore (23 receiver commit)

Prob missing a good amount but yeah

Advertisement
Why are they playing all the way in Commiefornia?

I wish I'd have known about this sooner. I may have driven down from NorCal to see this one live.

Living in the Bay Area for 15+ years I had to deal with the endless noise about De La Salle and their streak. Keep in mind their streak came before there was any kind of post season in California football. I used to tell people that De La Salle is a perennial 8-2 team if they played in the GMAC. I caught mad ****.....until...

Lakeland high came out and played De La Salle in the Bay Area. The game was hosted at a local JuCo (where my son played his juco baseball) down the road from the DLS campus. Lakeland came out and took it to De La Salle. Lakeland was noticeably faster and more athletic than DLS.

At one point the EBAL refs were so concerned about the score getting out of hand that they (and Im not exaggerating here).....CALLED SIX CONSECUTIVE HOLDING CALLS ON THE SAME LAKELAND PLAYER ON SIX CONSECUTIVE PLAYS. It didnt matter. Lakeland had too much speed and beat De La Salle handily.

Advertisement
That's a pretty cool story. I wasn't aware about no postseason over there. That's wild.

In the CIF's defense, California is a big fcuking state. Its like 3 states in one. Its impossible to have a true state-level playoff like other states do.

Until like 2012 or so the only playoff was to win your conference, like winning GMAC. So De La Salle would basically be the East Bay Champions (not even the whole Bay Area) but would win these mythical national titles every year.

Now they have a mini playoff among conference champions and an Open Division where the top schools can meet for a real state title, but it kind of cheats a number of So Cal teams as the balance of power in CA is in the LA/OC market.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back