Miami Central vs Hoover AL

Advertisement
View attachment 24502
Yeah the cupboard* isn't bare*

Lol..yea my bad..auto text a biaaatch...lmao

Your avatar is a flat-bill cap. Your user name is DeeRob followed by an area code. Don't blame auto-text. Don't.

Who the f**k are u guy? Dnt be a smart ***...and my username is my first and last name combined...so get the f**k outta here wit dat...I probably got more education than u dreamed of...GTFOH

Definitely not butthurt, but I dnt come on the posts or sight and try to down play anybody or talk ****...I'm here to talk football.. I'm a die hard just like a lot of u guys...no need to criticize...

Last edited:
View attachment 24502

Your avatar is a flat-bill cap. Your user name is DeeRob followed by an area code. Don't blame auto-text. Don't.

Who the f**k are u guy? Dnt be a smart ***...and my username is my first and last name combined...so get the f**k outta here wit dat...I probably got more education than u dreamed of...GTFOH

Definitely not butthurt, but I dnt come on the posts or sight and try to down play anybody or talk ****...I'm here to talk football.. I'm a die hard just like a lot of u guys...no need to criticize...

come on guy.. really??? after the whole incident you still are using this sort of grammar?? its site not sight.. but let me guess.. it was auto-text that should be at fault again..
349.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
View attachment 24502

come on guy.. really??? after the whole incident you still are using this sort of grammar?? its site not sight.. but let me guess.. it was auto-text that should be at fault again..
349.gif

Who cares

Central starting our at Hoover then Atl the following week. Hoover is boring so I'm skipping that trip but I **** sure will be in Atl and making visits to Magic City, Blue Flame, Strokers, and Onyx just like I did when we played Grayson!

Advertisement
View attachment 24502

349.gif

LOL at your name being tdub, don't be a sapingo, maybe he was referring to this webSITE as the SIGHT, short for CanesInSIGHT

Central not good? Come on now... You will see..they might not be as stacked this year, but the cubbard isn't bear...

Yeah the cupboard* isn't bare*

Shots fired?

zach+tryes+to+shoot+a+shot+gun...HAHA.+litttle+people+big_d158d4_3741392.gif

The son of IdahoCane, who occasionally posted on Grassy, was a star QB at Hoover about ten years ago. He was State Player of the Year, as selected by several organizations in Alabama. It's kind of surprising to me that they continue to produce such good teams, since I think they are a suburban school with quite a few kids who parents are well off. My impression is that many, if not most, elite teams come from communities that are more working class and perhaps inner city. I guess there are enough exceptions though, look at all the Catholic and other parochial schools with top teams.

I remember seeing a documentary about Hoover a few years back, don't remember the name of it. They had a very good defense, a lot of good players, but surprisingly, that year, very few went to the top programs.

Advertisement
Central starting our at Hoover then Atl the following week. Hoover is boring so I'm skipping that trip but I **** sure will be in Atl and making visits to Magic City, Blue Flame, Strokers, and Onyx just like I did when we played Grayson!

You might want to take in the game while you're up there, if you can fit it into your busy schedule. I lived in Atlanta a long time ago, none of those places existed, I guess.

You might want to take in the game while you're up there, if you can fit it into your busy schedule. I lived in Atlanta a long time ago, none of those places existed, I guess.

Oh I will be at the game no doubt. I have a house up in College Park so Atl is a 2nd home for me

Waynmon Steed and Donovan Thompson, are two LB's that should have a major impact on the outcome of the game!!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
The son of IdahoCane, who occasionally posted on Grassy, was a star QB at Hoover about ten years ago. He was State Player of the Year, as selected by several organizations in Alabama. It's kind of surprising to me that they continue to produce such good teams, since I think they are a suburban school with quite a few kids who parents are well off. My impression is that many, if not most, elite teams come from communities that are more working class and perhaps inner city. I guess there are enough exceptions though, look at all the Catholic and other parochial schools with top teams.

I remember seeing a documentary about Hoover a few years back, don't remember the name of it. They had a very good defense, a lot of good players, but surprisingly, that year, very few went to the top programs.

It's analogous to the private/suburbia Texas schools (Dallas/FTW). Swagger has talked about this in the past. The football powers are no longer in the inner city like it used to be (Dallas Carter, Roosevelt, etc.). Instead, the money/talent is flocking to the private schools in the burbs in an arms race.

Im still debating on going to the UGA/Clem game but if I dont, me and my patnas will slide to some booty clubs with u. I prefer strokers. I get extra benefits lol.

Central will be here in Birmingham next week taking on traditional nat'l champ contender Hoover next Saturday night(23rd). Any of you local recruitnics know who I should keep an eye out for? Thanks.

You should invite Rush Propst and both of his families to the game with you.

Advertisement
Back