Miami Central vs Hoover AL

Port Knox

Hollywood Cole
Central will be here in Birmingham next week taking on traditional nat'l champ contender Hoover next Saturday night(23rd). Any of you local recruitnics know who I should keep an eye out for? Thanks.

Advertisement
Central will be here in Birmingham next week taking on traditional nat'l champ contender Hoover next Saturday night(23rd). Any of you local recruitnics know who I should keep an eye out for? Thanks.

Thats a really good game. but the only target we have at centrel really is Devante Phillps. but two other Calvin Brewton (FSU commit) and Ferman Silva are some names to watch.

Advertisement
Advertisement
this would have been a great game last year. Neither team is as good this year

Central not good? Come on now... You will see..they might not be as stacked this year, but the cubbard isn't bear...

Yeah the cupboard* isn't bare*

Lol..yea my bad..auto text a biaaatch...lmao

Your avatar is a flat-bill cap. Your user name is DeeRob followed by an area code. Don't blame auto-text. Don't.

Central not good? Come on now... You will see..they might not be as stacked this year, but the cubbard isn't bear...

Your avatar is a flat-bill cap. Your user name is DeeRob followed by an area code. Don't blame auto-text. Don't.

Who the f**k are u guy? Dnt be a smart ***...and my username is my first and last name combined...so get the f**k outta here wit dat...I probably got more education than u dreamed of...GTFOH

Advertisement

Miami Central has been more of a national champ contender over the last 10 yrs than Hoover has. This year Hoover is ranked 7 th and Central is 8 th, so lets not place Hoover on a pedestal when comparing it to a south Florida power house.

Other than that thanks for posting, ths should be a good game.

Go Canes

USAToday High School Rankings 2014
http://usatodayhss.com/rankings/expert/boys/football/2014/

Last edited:

Rustler.

Who the f**k are u guy? Dnt be a smart ***...and my username is my first and last name combined...so get the f**k outta here wit dat...I probably got more education than u dreamed of...GTFOH

Rustled.

Advertisement
image.jpg

Miami Central has been more of a national champ contender over the last 10 yrs than Hoover has. This year Hoover is ranked 7 th and Central is 8 th, so lets not place Hoover on a pedestal when comparing it to a south Florida power house.

Other than that thanks for posting, ths should be a good game.

Go Canes

USAToday High School Rankings 2014
http://usatodayhss.com/rankings/expert/boys/football/2014/

Hoover is suppose to be good this year and with MC loosing so much this game should be won by Hoover. Hoover and Prattsville would be the only team in bama who could actually play with South Florida teams. Nothing around Hoover so most the talent comes from all over the place ( Recruting Hub) in highschool is what Hoover is made up of. If South Florida had one team how would that look? Thats why hoover is good because they all flock to that one school in area.

Advertisement
Back