Miami bs FSU, Dustpan Game, 2pm, ACCNX

Advertisement
Advertisement
For sure. Devasting. I've gotten better over the years not letting losses bother me after it's over. That hoops final four loss is gna hurt for a while. I thought they had the magic this year to hoist the trophy
I’m usually much better about taking basketball in stride than this. The baseball regional last year left me in a bad mood for about a week.

Advertisement
I’m usually much better about taking basketball in stride than this. The baseball regional last year left me in a bad mood for about a week.
Ya it's pretty funny how it shifts. Football was always #1 for me but not sure anymore. They've been so **** bad for so long. Basketball and baseball has atleast had some postseason excitement over the last 5-10 yrs

What is it about that runner on 3rd and less than 2 outs. That was ugly
It's very clear to me that the hitters are taking the same approach at the plate as if nobody was on base.

You can't take strikes with runners at 3rd. Perez takes 2 strikes over the middle of the plate and then swings at a ball outside and low. You have to use all 3 of the strikes swinging.

That has to be the mentality before they even get in the box with a runner at 3rd.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back