Miami bs FSU, Dustpan Game, 2pm, ACCNX

Advertisement
FSU looks like a real dumpster fire. Not well coached and no enthusiasm.
LETS GO CANES!
We may like it in the near term, but they made the right move for their program. Jarrett's team's (w his players) consistently over-achieved at ND. I hope they get better, because competition from your rivals keeps you honest.

The next two weekends are pretty big, obviously, but just go 2-4 in those games and win the three midweek games and we will essentially hold serve from an RPI standpoint. That gets us to a favorable final 18 games heading into the ACC Tournament.
It's starting to look that way. The challenge is not peaking too soon. We need to be playing our best baseball at the end of May for a change.

The next two weekends are pretty big, obviously, but just go 2-4 in those games and win the three midweek games and we will essentially hold serve from an RPI standpoint. That gets us to a favorable final 18 games heading into the ACC Tournament.
Why are both weekends Thurs thru Sunday ? I get Easter but the other one?

Advertisement
When I looked at our schedule about a week ago compared to now it just feels totally different. But then this weekend coming up could change it again.

I’m still not sure what we have beyond streaky big offensive games and an elite closer. But maybe this year being erratic could work. I mean miss st, A&M, and Ole Miss are a disaster right now…and all three had some preseason juice.

But as several of us have discussed let’s just play good now and peak later.

Advertisement
WOW Rosario. I know FSU is pretty bad but this was great to see. Now I wanna see him put similar performances together consistently

Exactly, was this Rosario's best outing in recent memory? FSU sucks, but it's not like he doesn't struggle against bad teams too. Movement and location looked really good.....hopefully this is him turning the corner.

Exactly, was this Rosario's best outing in recent memory? FSU sucks, but it's not like he doesn't struggle against bad teams too. Movement and location looked really good.....hopefully this is him turning the corner.
His 5th - 8th innings were near perfect and he kept his composure, something he has never done in the past after a demoralizing 4th inning. Time will tell.

I've watched some of UVA and O'Connor is really conservative on offense. If Rosario has close to the control he had yesterday (18 of 22 1st pitch strikes in the 8th inning), he might be Ok.

Loaded for Gomez who has not responded well to my praise.
He did not respond well to moving up in the order. Still patiently waiting for a JD Jones DH game so Dorian can get some rest from making plays all over the field.

Can we maybe let Garcia play 2B and sit Dorian? Garcia showed some pop last year. I mean it’s worth a shot.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back