Miami bs FSU, Dustpan Game, 2pm, ACCNX

Advertisement
We may still test your prediction of being in Regional hosting discussion if we can go 3 - 3 or better the next two weekends.
If you can avoid being swept in any of three road series this month and snag one of them, you’re in great shape if you take care of business in the series you should win. You’d be talking 18-19 ACC wins. Big ifs there though.

Advertisement
1680468998699.gif

Jarrett has a lot to fix but with JUCO’s, transfer portal, etc he can turn it around quick with their cost.

But they played well early and now they def seem to just be quitting. Will be interesting to see how the season plays out.

Advertisement
For sure. Devasting. I've gotten better over the years not letting losses bother me after it's over. That hoops final four loss is gna hurt for a while. I thought they had the magic this year to hoist the trophy
I was there and it hurt bad. Trophy was right there. Worst feeling since Ohio State Fiesta bowl robbery.

Advertisement
I was there and it hurt bad. Trophy was right there. Worst feeling since Ohio State Fiesta bowl robbery.
I agree. That’s the exact feeling I had leaving the arena. We played as bad of football as we could that night and lost in heart break fashion…. Last night we played as bad as we could and got beat soundly. Both really really hurt

**** way to bring that one up lol. That one still bugs me when I think about it and it's been over 20 yrs. I've always wondered if things would have been different for the football program had they won that game (even tho they technically did win it but were robbed by terry porter)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back