MEGA Miami Away game ticket information

Advertisement
$80 for the Cal seats is laughable. It's UM and/or Cal assuming our fanbase is completely ignorant or realllly will enjoy filling one section vertically on like 10 yd line of the visitors sideline.

Cal's stadium seats like 65k. Their highest attended home game last season (USC) featured like 20k unpaid seats and even more empty ones.

Buy these tix on the secondary market. Jahvid Best can eff off too.

I need to get tickets to this game and I know it's gonna bite to get good seats. I'm so jaded traveling to games lately but I'm not missing beating the gater.

Advertisement
No email. I saw this attachment and went to log on to my account and I see the away game application
I just looked and am able to order but had not received the email. Low and behold I received the email probably 2 min after looking at my account this morning n

$160 is a deal compared to what’s on the secondary market right now, looks like $300 just to get in. Anyone know where they sit the visitors? I tried calling UM today and couldn’t get through.
UF usually seats the visitors on the southeastern part of the stadium…aka the hottest part, and right next to / below the students.

The experience in 2022 was fantastic. Cold, but fantastic.

I went to the big Canes United tailgate. It was on the EAST side of 75/85, but there is a very cool tunnel that goes under the interstate, and a ton of people (UM and GT) were just walking to the stadium that way.

Stadium is CURRENTLY being renovated, they had part of the road blocked off when I went to the UM-GaTech baseball games last week. Not sure if they will be done by football season. UM fans sat mostly in the endzone and one corner, but the views were great, and the GaTech fans were great.

I would definitely road trip to the game.

There are a number of CIS folks coming up for the game this fall. Depending on the gametime and the weather, I am looking into arranging an event that is NOT tailgate related. If it's a night game, I might get everyone to do a lunch get-together at Ladybird. Or maybe brunch, though that can be a TOUGH ticket in Atlanta, brunch is a full-contact sport.

I'm posting a Google map snapshot that shows where the CanesUnited Tailgate was, where the tunnel under 75/85 is, and where GaTech allocated the UM tickets for 2022. Not sure if there will be any changes, they are currently renovating the east side of the stadium.

View attachment 289199
There is another, closer visitor parking garage southwest of the stadium and right across North Ave (street that the stadium is on ) that I often use. I live up here and have been to a ton of games for different sports. Have to get there early for that garage though.

If anyone has any questions about hotels / restaurants / whatever, let me know. I’ve been up here for a long time.

Advertisement
There is another, closer visitor parking garage southwest of the stadium and right across North Ave (street that the stadium is on ) that I often use. I live up here and have been to a ton of games for different sports. Have to get there early for that garage though.

If anyone has any questions about hotels / restaurants / whatever, let me know. I’ve been up here for a long time.

Yeah, that's a good lot if you can get there early enough. I may try to go there early and then Uber over to where the CanesUnited tailgate is. Two years ago, the parking garage was right across West Peachtree that Blue 172 parking, and then the CanesUnited tailgate was on the other side of Cypress Street.

I parked in Blue 153 for baseball last month, and it was BRUTAL. Even for the small baseball crowds, it was nearly impossible to get out of that garage, everything was one-way and narrow, and the elevators all had card-access for GaTech students only.

Advertisement
Back