MEGA Miami Away game ticket information

Was just about to come back and say the same thing.
Jeez $160 for UF tix. Better not be put in the last row haha.

It looks like you can request all aways games starting today until 6/21. I have my away game application available in my Hurricanes Club account.

Advertisement
Jeez $160 for UF tix. Better not be put in the last row haha.

It looks like you can request all aways games starting today until 6/21. I have my away game application available in my Hurricanes Club account.
Where do you see that price?
What is your donation level?

Where do you see that price?
What is your donation level?
Sign in to your Hurricane Club account. Click on "Ticket Applications" under the "My Account" tab in the top left. If you click on the application then it should so options for purchasing tickets for all the road games. I think the prices are the same for everyone no matter the level.

It's up.. Just put in for 2 tix.... I guess you find out at the end of June.. If you fail, it's secondary market.

1716216761753.png

Advertisement
The experience in 2022 was fantastic. Cold, but fantastic.

I went to the big Canes United tailgate. It was on the EAST side of 75/85, but there is a very cool tunnel that goes under the interstate, and a ton of people (UM and GT) were just walking to the stadium that way.

Stadium is CURRENTLY being renovated, they had part of the road blocked off when I went to the UM-GaTech baseball games last week. Not sure if they will be done by football season. UM fans sat mostly in the endzone and one corner, but the views were great, and the GaTech fans were great.

I would definitely road trip to the game.

There are a number of CIS folks coming up for the game this fall. Depending on the gametime and the weather, I am looking into arranging an event that is NOT tailgate related. If it's a night game, I might get everyone to do a lunch get-together at Ladybird. Or maybe brunch, though that can be a TOUGH ticket in Atlanta, brunch is a full-contact sport.

I'm posting a Google map snapshot that shows where the CanesUnited Tailgate was, where the tunnel under 75/85 is, and where GaTech allocated the UM tickets for 2022. Not sure if there will be any changes, they are currently renovating the east side of the stadium.

View attachment 289199

Can't believe we were at same tailgate

Advertisement
It's up.. Just put in for 2 tix.... I guess you find out at the end of June.. If you fail, it's secondary market.
Secondary market already going crazy. I got mine a month or so ago from Seat Geek. Section 38, Row 8 and it was $300 per ticket. Just checked to see what they were like now and the row in front of us is going for $600 a seat.

Advertisement
Dang 160 is by far the highest away game application (non-bowl) by a WIDE MARGIN I have submitted since I was a hurricane club member. The gaytors trying to fleece us. I hope we return the favor for the return trip.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back