Miami at VT

Once the OOC schedule concludes, that's been his pattern. Was last season anyway.
1705249532202.png

Advertisement
What a strange game
-terrible first half
-George will start soon if not next game
-I think some guys are still hurt (Wooga, Pack)
-awful defence for long stretches
-is the bench even dressing?
-Matt is slowly becoming our best player
-what’s with the missed fts?
-Benz? Ouch
-Jakai at end of the first half again. Love it. Someone is reading my posts
I missed the end of the 1H… Jakai went in? The box score has him at 0 minutes and would be interesting if he did because bud score says we only played 7 guys.

George did a great job on Pedulla on the perimeter in the second half. His length and athleticism defensively had a lot to do with that win.

I don't know what's happened to Joseph offensively. Suddenly, he can't shoot and he's a turnover machine.
He had 5 assists and 1 turnover against Louisville and 5 assists and 2 turnovers against Wake Forest. He had 2 turnovers last night. Turnovers are not the issue. His shots have not dropped the last 3 games.He is our 5th option anyway when he is on the court.

Advertisement
Did he have Pedulla all game (33 points) or was he switched onto him? Regardless, good to hear of his improvement. That three ball he banked in from almost midcourt was huge. Regardless of whether he called it or not.
Switched him, which they did all night because of screens/movement. Benz started on him but wasn’t extremely effective. Cleveland got on him as well when they ran sets. George was the only one who seemed to bother him, getting his body into him and because of his size. I yelled at L early in the first half to “stop ******** around and put 7 on the white kid!” He listened.

Advertisement
Nice bounce back win on the road against a tough opponent.

Pack doing what he does best will always put us in a great position to win. When that 3 is falling for him, we're hard to beat.

He catches so much grief from this fanbase, but it's pretty clear to me he's been a pivotal part of our success since he's got here.

Here's a crazy stat: In games in which Pack has scored 16 or more points. Miami is 18-1.

Last edited:
Big road win for this team. I was not feeling confident coming into this game, and it helped Cattour was out for them, BUT we have been injured and not 100% also.

Big game at home against FSU this week. They have owned us in bball the last several years. We need to shoot and play well. Can't be losing home games if we want to have a successful season.

Advertisement
Back