Miami at VT

Miami04

Senior
Let’s just say this game is very large.

We seem to be a team that read too many headlines after a final four run. The comments from coach L show this team is not listening or taking coaching the way they should.

What’s at stake.

A 3 game losing streak.
With a loss we are a Miami team with 5 losses and 2 of those by 22+ points.
2-3 in the ACC

Quite honestly I believe a loss to VT tonight will set this season up for disaster.

Our February schedule is brutal and if we are losing to Louisville at home and VT on the road I don’t believe we will do great against Duke UNCx2 at Clemson at UVA.

Coach L’s teams always get better as the season goes but if this one doesn’t get better quick we might be in the NIT come March.

Last edited:
Advertisement
a loss to VT tonight will set this season up for disaster.

Our February schedule is brutal and if we are losing to Louisville at home and VT on the road I don’t believe we will do great against Duke UNCx2 at Clemson at UVA.

Coach L’s teams always get better as the season goes but if this one doesn’t get better quick we might be in the NIT come March.
Wednesday’s loss means this team has to play outstanding basketball against the top teams in the league on top of beating the teams we’re supposed to beat.

Tonight is massive

Last edited:
Latest bracketology has us OUT.

Tough game in a tough environment.

We haven't shown a lot of toughness this year, we will need to be tough tonight to win.

IMG_3713.jpeg

Took my son to Blacksburg tonight. Pretty sparse crowd 30 mins out, but it’ll fill in.

Let’s go Canes

Advertisement
Hey guess what. if ya want to see Fins on Peacock TV while watching Canes, if you subscribe 5.99 a month at peacocktv.com then go to cancel, it says hey we invite u to stay 2.50 a month (first 3 months) monthly (instead of cancel.). Almost worth it. Go Canes (and FINS) (My cc was charged 2.50)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
ACCTV on DirecTV (612) showing it, probably other providers too)
Duke game was running a little long. I’ll actually stick with ACCNX if they let me since it doesn’t have the bottomline cluttering the screen.

Advertisement
Back