Miami at UCF tonight

Advertisement
It’s early and a there’s a Lot of baseball left. But this team would be the exception if they end up getting any better. It’s been decades since a Miami club has gotten better as season progresses. And for that reason I think we’re starting a new streak this year. Too many glaring holes to overcome with a truly bad skipper

Advertisement
It’s early and a there’s a Lot of baseball left. But this team would be the exception if they end up getting any better. It’s been decades since a Miami club has gotten better as season progresses. And for that reason I think we’re starting a new streak this year. Too many glaring holes to overcome with a truly bad skipper
You NEVER hire someone you literally cannot fire.....This is true in ANY profession.

The small ammount of baseball breakdown on here really points out how many of us have just thrown up our hands. I remember 5 or so years ago if 3 would have lost a game like this the thread would have 20 pages on it already. now 6 pages of "see I told ya"

Advertisement
Tried telling everybody this Coach is Trash....told everybody Lovelady was 10x the coach....
Gino's contract ends after 2023, correct? By then football will be stable and Rad's attention can focus on baseball

The small ammount of baseball breakdown on here really points out how many of us have just thrown up our hands. I remember 5 or so years ago if 3 would have lost a game like this the thread would have 20 pages on it already. now 6 pages of "see I told ya"
Morris Won 2 NCs and one pitch from a 3rd....No comparison whatsoever....

The rest of this year, and 2 more seasons before a change to the “ skipper” is made.

Advertisement
He needs to focus on it now....It's highly evident that Gino has no business whatsoever being UMs HC....Couldn't care less who his Daddy is whatsoever....

Gino is gonna get this year to figure it out. Rad will look at previous years and give him this year to evaluate everything.

Obviously the name plays a role here but emotions need to be taken out of play and look at results. Baseball has slowly been regressing here unlike football where it fell fast

Gino is gonna get this year to figure it out. Rad will look at previous years and give him this year to evaluate everything.

Obviously the name plays a role here but emotions need to be taken out of play and look at results. Baseball has slowly been regressing here unlike football where it fell fast
That "Name plays a role" Garbage ****es me off to No end.....

Advertisement
Gino's contract ends after 2023, correct? By then football will be stable and Rad's attention can focus on baseball
Manny Diaz contract ended around that same time and look what happened there. Dan Rad is probably considering new candidates at the end of this season.

I disagree that we’ve regressed slowly. We haven’t been a contender since 2008. We started getting bounced early in the 2010’s. A lot of us were pointing out the red flags but were shouted down because “2001”. Then 2017 and 2018 happened, and here we are today not much better.

Advertisement
Back