MIAMI at PITT CANESUNITED BLOCK TICKETS

gocanes737

CANESUNITED TAILGATING
CANESUNITED has been able to secure a black of tickets for the Pitt Game on Oct 30th. Lower Level in the Away Section. Tickets are delivered Electronically. VIA the Link Below. PARKING INFO WILL BE POST IN THE NEXT WEEK OR SO.

MIAMI AT PITT TICKET LINK

Advertisement
Pittsburgh is a cool town around the stadium. I definitely want to try and make this one.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yessir. I grew up in Erie. Was just back up in Pittsburgh this spring. Love that town.
Used to go to Presque Isle every summer as a kid. Conneaut too.

Got mixed up in a bank robbery scheme with a pizza delivery guy a few years ago and sadly haven't been back up there since.

Advertisement
Used to go to Presque Isle every summer as a kid. Conneaut too.

Got mixed up in a bank robbery scheme with a pizza delivery guy a few years ago and sadly haven't been back up there since.
Dude! Have you watched that documentary??

That **** was crazy. I remember them closing down the street because there was a delivery guy with a bomb around his neck

Had no clue how insane the whole story actually was

Advertisement
Dude! Have you watched that documentary??

That **** was crazy. I remember them closing down the street because there was a delivery guy with a bomb around his neck

Had no clue how insane the whole story actually was
10000%. I had actually forgotten about the story and the national media for some reason didn't feel compelled to publicize all the details that eventually came to light but then I saw the documentary. Was insane. That woman was a real gem.

10000%. I had actually forgotten about the story and the national media for some reason didn't feel compelled to publicize all the details that eventually came to light but then I saw the documentary. Was insane. That woman was a real gem.
Yeah even locally we were never really aware of it (or I wasn’t paying attention anyway)

Had some friends on the police force that were there when it went down. Can’t even imagine

Advertisement
Back