Miami at Pitt 8pm ACCN

Wong has zero chance of being drafted. McGusty is the only guy who is even a Top-100 draft prospect.

To make the NBA, Wong will have to grind it out in the G League and massively improve his 3 pt shot

Advertisement
I disagree on Wong being the #3 option. I think it's 1A and 1B between him and McGusty. Those guys are getting about the same amount of shots up per game. Matter of fact, statistically they're almost identical across the board. Biggest difference I see is McGusty is averaging 2 ppg more than Wong and shooting it at a higher clip from the FT and 3-pt line. Moore is the 3rd wheel to me.
Yeah but Moore is the straw that stirs the drink if you ask me. All 3 are great weapons and can go off at any given time. Their defense game is lights out too. Nice trio.

Wake lost to Clemson tonight. How can they be a higher seed than the Canes?
ND is the head scratcher to me. ESPN has them as “should be in” and us as “work left to do”. I know they beat us H2H, but that can’t account for THAT much. Their conference schedule is loaded with the dreck of the ACC(L’ville(2), NCST(2), GT(2), Pitt(2), BC(2). They have the win over Kentucky in December, that’s it. They lost their only meetings with Duke, Wake, and VT.

Advertisement
Back