Miami at Notre Dame Gameday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Someone in the media needs to have the cojones to ask golden when he is going to reevaluate this defensive philosophy....because the current one blows.

Advertisement
LOL at the fat **** on the sidelines drinking water without a drop of sweat on him. **** them!!! bunch of pussies!!! we are really going to let them run out the last 9 min of the ******* game!!!!!

Advertisement
Meanwhile at Raleigh SC

[COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]13:47 4th Qtr
[/COLOR]
2.png

[h=3](3) Florida St 16[/h](5-0, 2-0 ACC)

3.png

[h=3]N Carolina St 10[/h](3-2, 0-1 ACC)

Advertisement
This is frustrating to watch. Canes games used to be fun. This defense is the worst I've ever seen at UM. The WR's let Morris down tonight. We will only get the ball once or twice more in this game.

Advertisement
I was hopeful it would be more competitive but didn't have any hopes of winning. You can't be this bad on defense and expect to beat good teams especially on the road.

I'm glad I tempered expectations for this game. I didn't expect to win, but I hoped for the best.

We've got a way to go yet....

It still hurts.

I wanted these guys to play proud like CANES and they played like ******* *******. Not a single player can be happy with their effort. This is a **** ND team and they played like ****. SOFT ***** *** EFFORT BY EVERYONE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back