Miami at Notre Dame Gameday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it me, or has Morris had happy feet all night? He hasnt stepped into the pocket, and he keeps panicking and rolling out of the pocket for no reason. I mean EVERYONE on this team is out of it tonight.

yeah once he realized not 1 ***kkkkkknnnnnnnnnnnnnn receiver was gonna show up!!!

Advertisement
D'Onofrio needs to be gone. The players are out of position and that's a coaching issue. At least on offense you can see the players are at least put in the proper place. If they're dropping balls that can't be blamed on coaches, but on defense, these guys are in the wrong area of the field, bad angles, spacing is all wrong...it's a ****ing disaster drill out there.

Yep. Im done with this guy. There is NO excuse for this. We are officially the WORST Defense in the nation. Im sorry, that should be an IMMEDIATE termination at MIami.

i think we would be better off by pulling every senior out of the lineup and going young especially on the dline.. not like it could be any worse. i dont know what were teaching on our dline, but to me their best moves are when they do the unpredictable and do the backpedalling technique to try and confuse defenses.. only problem is they backpedal right into the f*cking endzone

Oline has been fine.....they play soft and don't let us get over the top because they know we can't stop them anyway. Our D is so horrid that it actually affects our offense.

LOLOL where were these fruitpops complaining about Kehoe when our OL hasnt given up many if ANY sacks the past few weeks with Morris throwing for over 1300 yrds and Duke with 800yds in 4 games.....

I think we pass protect well, but our run blocking blows. With the mass we have, we should be blowing up holes for our backs. Sorry you don't see that.
Exactly.

Advertisement
Real Canes don't roll over and let Notre Dame **** them hard in the ***. These guys are a ******* embarrassment to every guy that has put on the U. They had control early and ******* quit like a bunch of pussies.

D'Onofrio needs to be gone. The players are out of position and that's a coaching issue. At least on offense you can see the players are at least put in the proper place. If they're dropping balls that can't be blamed on coaches, but on defense, these guys are in the wrong area of the field, bad angles, spacing is all wrong...it's a ******* disaster drill out there.

Not sure any DC could do much better with this personel.

Advertisement
D'Onofrio needs to be gone. The players are out of position and that's a coaching issue. At least on offense you can see the players are at least put in the proper place. If they're dropping balls that can't be blamed on coaches, but on defense, these guys are in the wrong area of the field, bad angles, spacing is all wrong...it's a ****ing disaster drill out there.

Yep. Im done with this guy. There is NO excuse for this. We are officially the WORST Defense in the nation. Im sorry, that should be an IMMEDIATE termination at MIami.

I have never seen a defense this bad....I can't comprehend how bad we are. It's crazy. It makes zero sense.

Advertisement
many questions asked after this one

We just aren't an elite team or anything close to it. We are young with an oline that can't create lanes to run the ball and a defensive line that can't get pressure or stop anyone. We have a lot of holes and a lot of recruiting to do. Kehoe doin good on pass protection but where are the holes for the running game? I'm not surprised by the D. This is how it will be for the rest of the year.

Is it me, or has Morris had happy feet all night? He hasnt stepped into the pocket, and he keeps panicking and rolling out of the pocket for no reason. I mean EVERYONE on this team is out of it tonight.

He's had happy feet all year. It's actually unfortunate that he's made a couple of big plays doing it because I think its just reinforced that he's better off doing that in his own mind, rather than stepping into a pocket that is there.

cant wait to watch the raising canes where they show how hard the guy who keeps ND's stats worked tonight!

Advertisement

Not sure any DC could do much better with this personel.

Nah bruh. Dont kid yourself. Donoforio is straight up stealing money from UM right now. This is the WORST defense I have EVER seen at UM. Straight garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back