Miami at Notre Dame Gameday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
LMAO i cant wait to see the thread on the football board from the grassytards saying "NDs offense sucks they only played X, X, X who all suck, were gonna smoke em like 40 to 10"

There were alot of those same posts over here, too.....just sayin.
Thats what im referring to....90% of these posts are from the refugees from Grassy and canesport

Oh, my bad.....my reading comprehension is out the window right now.

:fistbump:

Advertisement
Hey, what's FIU Defensive Coordinator doing these days? Cant be any worse than this sh*t

Advertisement
Disappointed. This one got away. Dont have the D to turn things around. We move on. Regroup. Funny You know tomorrow gonna be people that say beatdown is worse than Sun Bowl. Bring Shammin back. lol

im not sure why anybody is surprised by our performance on defense. the surprise is how many balls were dropped by guys who were wide open

Not surprised, just disappointed. Thought they could at least slow them down.

LOLOL where were these fruitpops complaining about Kehoe when our OL hasnt given up many if ANY sacks the past few weeks with Morris throwing for over 1300 yrds and Duke with 800yds in 4 games.....
I've consistently complained about Kehoe and I stand by my criticism. His o-lines are horrible at run blocking.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Morris needs to stop ths happy feet ****, there isnt even pressure half the time and hes taking off

Duke seems a step slow tonight

He got dinged up way back on like the 2nd possession. He came off the field after that ankle tackle and face plant with pain on his face. He's been slow since. Probably tweaked his foot/ankle/hammy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back