Miami at Notre Dame Gameday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Play like Canes or stay in ******* Chicago. If you give up in a game like this, we don't need you.

What happened to the deep passes to Dorsett? You don't go away from that.

with a 24 pt. lead, they havn't let dorsett get behind the safety since the 1st q

Exactly.. our only chance in this game was to get out early and rife the high (young teams need that momentum)
We never grabbed the momentum. And we aren't good enough to overcome that (and refs) on the road.

I'm ok with it assuming we win ****** as coastal division.

Duke with 7 carries for 22 yards... and one of those carries was an 18 yarder... so 6 carries for 4 yards... ****.

Advertisement
I have no faith in this staff. Sure we have ****** players, but the coaching has been absurd. ND runs the ball every play of a drive and whatever you do Onofrio, don't bother try and stop it. ****. Sell out if you have to but stop the god **** run.

Advertisement
LMAO i cant wait to see the thread on the football board from the grassytards saying "NDs offense sucks they only played X, X, X who all suck, were gonna smoke em like 40 to 10"

There were alot of those same posts over here, too.....just sayin.
Thats what im referring to....90% of these posts are from the refugees from Grassy and canesport

Golden is going to have to make a serious decision about this defense soon. I know Coach D is his boy and all, but this guy is going to sink his career. Im sorry, but this is a joke. There is "young" and then there is this sh*t show. We cant stop ANYONE . NOTHING. How many times have teams even punted against us this year? LOL. We look like a monkey f*cking a football on D

Advertisement
Advertisement
We just can't beat good teams. It looks like we have given up. We really hurt ourselves in the first half but are getting bent over. Can't stop run

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back