Miami at GT win to get ranked?

They can beat anyone on any given night, but there’s gonna be a night against a good team that we won’t be able to stop their front court. That’s the issue.
True, and nothing to be done about that. I would like to see Walker play more. He had 7 pts and 2 boards today and is the only reserve who can improve our size.

Advertisement
They can beat anyone on any given night, but there’s gonna be a night against a good team that we won’t be able to stop their front court. That’s the issue.

Don’t think that’s true. FSU has as good of a frontcourt as anyone in the nation.

The team that beats us on our best night is a team that can space us to make entry passes and has nba big(s) that can also kick the ball and make threes when we collapse into the paint. There aren’t many of those teams, I don’t think.

Don’t think that’s true. FSU has as good of a frontcourt as anyone in the nation.

The team that beats us on our best night is a team that can space us to make entry passes and has nba big(s) that can also kick the ball and make threes when we collapse into the paint. There aren’t many of those teams, I don’t think.
There aren’t that many of those teams. That’s why it’s our lack of size in the 4/5 spots that leaves us vulnerable to athletic big guys.

I disagree about FSU. They have size but none of those guys are as big and athletic as the top teams. They are pesky on D but don’t overwhelm anybody on the offensive end.

Advertisement
Go 8-2 from here on should end up no worse than a 4 seed based on assumption we are now at worst 8 seed (think we were 10th in last projection?)

While I worry about every game, especially on the road, at Wake is only one really don't like our odds. Though beating them at home without Sam was a good sign.

Advertisement
Had to laugh, poor Rodney gets in for barely a minute and his man gets the ball and spins around him half dozen times gets the bucket an Rod takes a seat.

Need him to toughen up!

This squad knows how to stay cool when the heat turns up. When Charlie fouled out the wheels could have come off the bus but we found our composure and closed it out. This is what great teams do.

C’mon man. You’re gonna call that Kam foul a call we were lucky to get? He clearly got hit on the elbow and the ball missed the rim by 5 feet.

Meanwhile they fouled Moore out for moving his feet and maintaining defensive position with his hands up.
Let's be honest, that Kam call was a bailout. It was a foul, but that isn't getting called as much as it used to be.

Advertisement
16-5, 8-2 and those uniforms

Elisha Cuthbert Reaction GIF

Are Dave O’Brien and Corey Alexander FSU’s dedicated broadcast team? Hokies on top in Tally with about 6 to play on ABC.

Advertisement
Let's be honest, that Kam call was a bailout. It was a foul, but that isn't getting called as much as it used to be.

You think an elbow foul on shooting where the defenders hand wasn’t close to the ball and the shot came up 5 feet short (because of the contact to the shooting elbow) is a bailout call.

That’s an epically terrible take.

Advertisement
Back