Miami at GT win to get ranked?

Advertisement
Wasn’t able to watch due to regional blackout but it seemed like a pretty complete game by us while I was checking score periodically. Great bounce back wins after tough losses.

Advertisement
I mentioned prior to our game against VT that I hoped the Orlando kid, Cattoor, wouldn't go off on us. He didn't but sure has today vs FSU. What does he have? 9 or 10 threes?
Broke their school record and was 9/11 from 3. 18 for 25 as a team from 3. Love it happened to the Noles at home.

There aren’t that many of those teams. That’s why it’s our lack of size in the 4/5 spots that leaves us vulnerable to athletic big guys.

I disagree about FSU. They have size but none of those guys are as big and athletic as the top teams. They are pesky on D but don’t overwhelm anybody on the offensive end.
Size is UM’s Achilles heel. Luckily not a lot of teams in college play much with size. Many of the big guys don’t even play down low.

Advertisement
It helps when the average age of the players is 28. J/k but older players tend to take care of their bodies better.
Very true. Do you remember a couple years ago where we could hang with anyone until half time, then we got the doors blown off of us in the 2nd half because we didn't have the depth. I figured we had enough depth to handle a game very 10 days, but now that we are having multiple games in a week. I thought it may catch up to us. Very happy that is not the case. Very good point though about having such an old team. I didn't think of that.

Advertisement
I have no idea how often if happens with other teams. I’m saying I don’t remember us ever having it happen twice in one year.
Basically I get tired of seeing the refs hate us blah blah blah posts. Spare me excuses, it’s nauseating. I like the passion shown by Amherst and Canedude on here, cool to see genuine fans post BUT the ref sh*t is so tiring. And by the way Ohio St won in 2002, watch the whole game. OSU overpowered in the 1st half and Canes D gave up way too many 3rd/4th & longs to Craig F’ing Krenzel. God I hope that guy is curing cancer somewhere, he better be.

Basically I get tired of seeing the refs hate us blah blah blah posts. Spare me excuses, it’s nauseating. I like the passion shown by Amherst and Canedude on here, cool to see genuine fans post BUT the ref sh*t is so tiring. And by the way Ohio St won in 2002, watch the whole game. OSU overpowered in the 1st half and Canes D gave up way too many 3rd/4th & longs to Craig F’ing Krenzel. God I hope that guy is curing cancer somewhere, he better be.
Bruh you crossed a line with that OSU ****

You’re about 1 more dumb post from getting banned after this bullsh*t

Advertisement
With less rest time between games now. I was worried our depth may haunt us, but looks like that is not the case. I think we have a shot at winning the ACC this year.
Its a grind. All our starters play a ton of minutes. We need Walker, Joseph and/or Poplar to show more in practice and allow Coach L to feel he can trust them with a few more minutes a game of PT.

I mentioned prior to our game against VT that I hoped the Orlando kid, Cattoor, wouldn't go off on us. He didn't but sure has today vs FSU. What does he have? 9 or 10 threes?

He was 4-8 from 3s against Miami. Not 9-11 but not bad at all.

Advertisement
Back