Miami at Clemson Wed, Feb 14, 5:00 PM MSTon ESPN2

Florida Lead GIF

Advertisement
This was the worst loss yet… this clemson teams sucks losing to UVA UNC is one thing this is completely different. Especially considering they had a 6 point lead with under 10 left and still found a way to be down 6 at the under 4 timeout
Clemson is 3-1 in their last 4 games coming into tonight. Lone loss being. to Virginia by 1

This has far and away been L’s worse coaching performance since he’s been at Miami.

No feel for personnel and very questionable rotations/in-game decisions.

Last years squad covered up a lot of blind spots
You have to be the biggest clown on this board. And there are so many to choose from.

Advertisement
Not sure I understand why jakai is in the game now… he’s not helping defensively in a meaningful way. Watson played better defense

Advertisement
Why should any of us spend anymore time watching this trash bag team the rest of the season!? This season is over. They tanked it. Final 4 to this. Missing the NIT at this rate. Absolutely disgusting. I can't put myself thru this anymore this season. Next season better be a different scene because I don't want to go thru this again. Yikes. ✌️✌️

Advertisement
18 to 3 run. Never seen a team that collapses like this game after game. That 22-2 run by FIU was the bellwether.
Very un-L like. His teams typically are much more put together composure wise. This team completely unravels at the first sign of adversity

Advertisement
24 to 3 run. Never seen a team that collapses like this game after game. That 22-2 run by FIU was the bellwether.

No pride.

Season is over.
Totally forgot about the game and just came to check here. 24 to 3?! It doesn’t get much more embarrassing than that. Unacceptable.

Advertisement
Back