Miami at Clemson Wed, Feb 14, 5:00 PM MSTon ESPN2

pubmedu

Recruit
1707944579554.png

1707944697239.png
1707945235097.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
I think they both practiced this week and traveled with the team up to South Carolina, Both are available to start tonight.

Last edited:

We match up well. If we have everyone available for tonight and we play with energy and effort, like we did on Saturday then I think we'll have a chance to pull it off. Norchad will have to stay out of foul trouble and win his matchup with PJ Hall. Guys will have to hit their open shots at a high clip. Clemson can score the ball in bunches. GO CANES!!!

Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Last edited:
Advertisement
It'd be nice to actually win a big game for once. Keep thinking this team still have a shot if they get on a run but it never happens lol. This next 3 game stretch is probably their last chance to get a couple big quad wins (clemson & duke)

why do i have to hear the announcer (YET AGAIN) actually say "No one even getting near the offensive glass for Miami" - so silly, or worse. with poor3's not dropping, its a recipe for an ugly loss. why why why?

Advertisement
Good start shooting the ball first couple of minutes, but now we're settling for 3's. Gotta get paint touches. Also, need to do a better job of defending the 3's as well.

Advertisement
Bensley finally arrives on the scene. And actually hits a 3 from the corner as clock running out. Pinch me (or punch me, its ok)

(and next handle, proceeds to travel. sigh.)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back