Miami at Clemson Wed, Feb 14, 5:00 PM MSTon ESPN2

Advertisement
Feels like we are playing poorly enough to be down 10 or more, but have cut it to 1. Am i too cynical or maybe expect too much?

Advertisement
So the play before half was to watch George dribble, which he isn't even good at, 30ft from the basket! We have 0 sets to get anyone a shot. Love coach L but he has to be better than this. Can't be the same 4 and 5 out offense every possession especially since your team has proven not capable of handling the ball. The team can't dribble

Advertisement
Feels like we are playing poorly enough to be down 10 or more, but have cut it to 1. Am i too cynical or maybe expect too much?
I'm gna reserve judgement until the first few mins of the 2nd half. I've seen us turn close games into blowouts in the blink of an eye in a few mins. Hopefully this one is different

We're pretty good on offense when we do two things -- get paint touches and ball movement. Need more of that in the 2nd half. Not a very good offensive team when we're 1 pass (or no pass) shot. Ball can't stick. Defensively, we've got to do a better job of not losing our man. Transition D hasn't been great and we're not doing a good enough job in our rotations. We've given up way too many open 3's. I expect PJ Hall to be more of a focal point for them in the 2nd half. We're going to have to be able to defend him without getting into foul trouble. GO CANES!!

I know pack is banged up tonight but him the last 2 games on the road....yikes. same amount of pts as all of us currently

Advertisement
Advertisement
Did u watch the UVA game. He was pathetic in that one. I think tonight is partly injury related
He was pathetic in that one but he just fell asleep on a back cut, left the best spot up shooter in the country wide open, and took 2 terrible shots before the first media TO

Advertisement
Back