Miami already up 7 points...

On FSU and uf before we even play. Manny got them shook. This mfer crazy. Just like the old days when we were already up a touchdown before the game started. Psychological warfare. He just emasculated Willie.
Look like Manny is taking this psychological game to a new level!

Advertisement
Anyone that does "Blow" when countless documentaries and movies have shown that it's never close to pure are retarded. Especially since it's vice for the weak. People that need to numb the pain should feel ashamed. There's few highs better than a sense of accomplishment.

I get an overwhelming sense of pride and accomplishment whenever I finish a six pack, so shoulder shrug.

If you don’t believe the players are going to leave it all on the field for Manny, then you never played high level football. This is going to build a bond and a morale that will never look like Wisconsin in the pinstripe. These kids will be on another level when they run out the smoke Aug 31st‼

And one of the Best parts about this whole thing and still the unsung hero of it all, our boy julio frenk sitting back residing over the resurgence and finally feeling like this is what he's seeing what he's been waiting to see. That man knew instantly the penn disgrace morons didnt belong here, julio is one of the main reasons the path got cleared for the richt to diaz transition. Once julio took control, i said it way back when, its just a matter of time, and its beautiful to watch!

Anyone that does "Blow" when countless documentaries and movies have shown that it's never close to pure are retarded. Especially since it's vice for the weak. People that need to numb the pain should feel ashamed. There's few highs better than a sense of accomplishment.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back