Miami already up 7 points...

Advertisement
Advertisement
I wouldn't be devastated if Manny's tenure ends after winning 2 or 3 natty's and getting busted with some high-end hookers and a kilo of blow. Legend.

Anyone that does "Blow" when countless documentaries and movies have shown that it's never close to pure are retarded. Especially since it's vice for the weak. People that need to numb the pain should feel ashamed. There's few highs better than a sense of accomplishment.

Advertisement
Anyone that does "Blow" when countless documentaries and movies have shown that it's never close to pure are retarded. Especially since it's vice for the weak. People that need to numb the pain should feel ashamed. There's few highs better than a sense of accomplishment.
IDK my Man, that first line is always the highlight.

On FSU and uf before we even play. Manny got them shook. This mfer crazy. Just like the old days when we were already up a touchdown before the game started. Psychological warfare. He just emasculated Willie.
Look I think it's totally awesome what he did today, but it's unlikely to have that direct of an impact on the field. Off the field? possibly I think.... and in time that could have an impact.

Advertisement
That is not very #LetMiamiBeMiami of you. This city was literally built with Coke money.

Advertisement
Look I think it's totally awesome what he did today, but it's unlikely to have that direct of an impact on the field. Off the field? possibly I think.... and in time that could have an impact.
If you don’t believe the players are going to leave it all on the field for Manny, then you never played high level football. This is going to build a bond and a morale that will never look like Wisconsin in the pinstripe. These kids will be on another level when they run out the smoke Aug 31st‼️

Advertisement
Back