Miami adds Lou Cristobal to roster

View as article
1.) He accepted the job
2.) Guidrys son hadnt logged 1 snap for Tulane....he also is now going to Lsu.
I agree that is was bogus, kid should be signed and enrolled with us as we speak. But the reasoning I spoke about is why he’s not on our team…at least the kid gets to play for his likely dream school growing up, which I’m sure is going to be absolutely thrilling for him.

Advertisement
Do you think there will be a player that Miami would love to add but won’t be able to because Lou took his spot?

If you do, you’d be 100% incorrect, so at the end of the day, what does it matter?
Because he’s taking a scholarship for 2 years. So yeah if he was a grad transfer, sure.

well they are about the same size.

But foreal doesnt bother me....maybe he can push 1 of the back ups at center...and that is good enough with 2 yr elgibility he allows tripp to redshirt and be our center in waiting.

The real issue im confused about is how Georgia State didnt threaten us with tampering like Tulane did when we tried to land Guidry's ace

Guidry's kid has a different last name. Makes a difference, apparently. lol

Advertisement
Wow, you must have some incredible sources. You know definitively that he’s taking a scholarship for two years. Amazing.

Didn't you know? Every UM athlete who is not going to play in the pros takes up every second of eligibility. Right? Like Peyton Matocha. And the Cavinder twins.

Advertisement
If last name wasn't Cristobal, he wouldn't be on the team, period. Interior OL at 6' and 274 lbs, yikes
And you don't know if he's on Scholarship, PWO, Academic Scholarship, Florida Pre-Paid, 529 Plan, Mario or Luis paying...You have no idea so instead of insinuating not being on the team if it wasn't his last name - I beg to differ - it's can't hurt us having a good kid to have on Scout Team or whatever to help when you need bodies and bodies who will show up every day with something to prove. You think he's coming here and will take plays off? Yeah right.

Now we DEFINITELY fuccin.’

This kid is a savage…………………………….

at the all you can eat buffet line.
Louie Anderson Dessert GIF by Team Coco

And you don't know if he's on Scholarship, PWO, Academic Scholarship, Florida Pre-Paid, 529 Plan, Mario or Luis paying...You have no idea so instead of insinuating not being on the team if it wasn't his last name - I beg to differ - it's can't hurt us having a good kid to have on Scout Team or whatever to help when you need bodies and bodies who will show up every day with something to prove. You think he's coming here and will take plays off? Yeah right.
Well I know he’s not on Florida Prepaid as Miami is a private school

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know they cash you out. It’s the same as if you wouldn’t attend school and just cash out but it’s not going to cover more than a 1/6 of tuition. I just had it happen to a client

It's all good. Just trying to establish that there are MANY ways for Lou to pay for a graduate degree at Miami.

People are overreacting, and it's sad for them AND Lou. He should be able to be happy coming home, without having some over-reactors acting like this is a crime against humanity.

Welcome to the U, Lou!

He’s a PWO. If there’s one spot on All-Conference teams that are littered with former walk-ons it is C.

Let the kid compete, have some shine without the board crapping on him, and see where it goes.

Thanks Lance.

Now will everyone just STFU about the kid? Wild to see so many people get triggered by a NCAA scholarship player giving up his ride to WALK ON at UM to help.

Advertisement
Back