Miami adds elite local receiver Pope

Advertisement
How is FIU's 2018 class shaping up?

Just dandy, thanks. We're excited about that big, slow UGa transfer, Shaqery Wilson. And Anthony Schwartz' adopted brother "Slowmo" Shlomo Schwartz is a strong lean.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement

1126-1.gif

Prayers sent to the QB's on campus along with Perry and Sitkowski. They all must have life threatening chubbies just thinking about their potential targets over the next few years. Too much blood rushing to your junk and not leaving can be lethal.

Wow... Just flew in from overseas and was offline for the last 6 hours. This board needed this boost too!

Advertisement
Advertisement

FYI: Ed Reed was a negative 2 star recruit. His only other offer was to a VoTech "college".

To some degree stars matter. Yes, there might be a great player not taken into account by the system (like ed reed), but those are few amongst many. Doesn't mean that a 2 star can't become a great player, but you don't hear of any serious contending team made up of 2 star players.

download_image

Mark Pope reminds me of this guy... Not saying he's that right now, but I believe he has the talent & potential to be.

FYI: Ed Reed was a negative 2 star recruit. His only other offer was to a VoTech "college".

To some degree stars matter. Yes, there might be a great player not taken into account by the system (like ed reed), but those are few amongst many. Doesn't mean that a 2 star can't become a great player, but you don't hear of any serious contending team made up of 2 star players.

All true but I was just joking in reply to Wingz' hilarity.

Advertisement
Back