Miami adds elite local receiver Pope

View as article
You know the more I think about it, 3 WRs would be enough in this class. Don't particularly want Elijah Moore. And if we can't get Hightower or the other Moore, I think just these 3 is great.

Don't want Moore? Everything I have read on him he gets separation from DBs he's a take

Advertisement
download_image

Advertisement
You know the more I think about it, 3 WRs would be enough in this class. Don't particularly want Elijah Moore. And if we can't get Hightower or the other Moore, I think just these 3 is great.

Don't want Moore? Everything I have read on him he gets separation from DBs he's a take

Moore is a monster, I can't wait to watch his sr year.

How does Mark Pope compare to other S.Fl WR's in recent classes? (Jeudy, Ridley, Richards, etc.)

Advertisement

We just got Harley and Thomas though. Personally I didn't want Harley at all, but we got him. And just looking at the numbers, we already have enough WEs capable of playing that slot role

Advertisement

We just got Harley and Thomas though. Personally I didn't want Harley at all, but we got him. And just looking at the numbers, we already have enough WEs capable of playing that slot role
Stack. Chips.

Moore will force us to take him he's too good and x Williams take them all fuq it sort it out later

Advertisement
The Pastor Gets His Pope!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He got his jobe too...now we need a ni99@ name john and maybe a psalm or two

You right bruh. I gave [MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION] that title a couple weeks ago. But he ain't take it. Young boy think he got it all figured out and can't use some assistance. That should have been the thread title.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back