Miami 5 Wake Forest 2 (F) - CANES WIN

Advertisement
Wow. Cardiac Canes, and sadly not in the best way most times this year.

Hopefully these kids get to say the streak didn't end with them.

UM

Advertisement
The Hurricanes just ruined Jagr's season for the 3rd year in a row.

Nice prognostications weasel! Go back to Canesville where you belong!!!

Gutsy win! I hope it's not too little, too late. I still hope Duke loses; don't need the political pressure on the Committee of putting 9 ACC teams in the post season.

Advertisement

He's been rooting for the streak to continue like the rest of us. He's just not blind to the fact our coach has become a corch.

Advertisement

He's been rooting for the streak to continue like the rest of us. He's just not blind to the fact our coach has become a corch.

Board is basically the football board of the Golden years where it is about arguing and being right or wrong or slurper or hater vs winning or losing. Similarly, I am not sure there are actually many here who think Morris is the best coach for the job, but some recognize he isn't going anywhere until he retires.

Advertisement
We are down to Mediavilla as a starter and Lepore. Wonder if Morris saves one of the two if the one that pitches next starts to falter early.

RPI moves to 42. Do you think we want to play UNC so that the RPI can only go up?

Good question.

Anyone, anywhere, anytime?

North Carolina. They are #2 in RPI. North Carolina State is #30 . I'm sure they want to win the conference. Baum threw 3 innings. Is he throwing tonight or are we seeing him tomorrow?

Absolutely want UNC for RPI.

Down voted accidentally.

Another aspect is that we have an outside shot to pass NC State in RPI. So if they lose tonight and we beat UNC that would get a contender behind us.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back