Miami 5 Wake Forest 2 (F) - CANES WIN

Advertisement
twitter and fb disabled at the job. CIS is underground enough to not be detected yet.

twitter and fb disabled at the job. CIS is underground enough to not be detected yet.

Can you listen on the Radio.com app? WQAM2 is the channel. You'll have to suffer through Joe Z of course.

Last edited:
On cue, Joe Z just said we beat GT "to advance" to today's game. Must have been a format change to the ACC Tournament that no one knew about.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nothing like having your best hitter bunt over a runner in the top of the 3rd with no outs to speed the inning up. I hate Morris.

Advertisement
Nothing like having your best hitter bunt over a runner in the top of the 3rd with no outs to speed the inning up. I hate Morris.

I'm with you quite often on unnecessary sacrifices, but I have to say, with such speed at first and Chester laying down a good bunt with great speed, it had to be a perfect defensive play...and it was. Truly had no problem with laying one down there. Just my opinion

I'm with you quite often on unnecessary sacrifices, but I have to say, with such speed at first and Chester laying down a good bunt with great speed, it had to be a perfect defensive play...and it was. Truly had no problem with laying one down there. Just my opinion

It was a good all around play.

Problem is more the 5 one pitch outs in a row on not so great pitches.

Advertisement
I feel like I'm watching Al Golden play a ranked team instead of our beloved baseball program.

U

I'm with you quite often on unnecessary sacrifices, but I have to say, with such speed at first and Chester laying down a good bunt with great speed
, it had to be a perfect defensive play...and it was. Truly had no problem with laying one down there. Just my opinion

It was a good all around play.

Problem is more the 5 one pitch outs in a row on not so great pitches.

I agree, thus the reason I had no problem with that particular play...no bats at all with quick outs, had to try to get something cookin...but no dice.

UM

Advertisement
Back