Miami 41, Nebraska 24

Hurricane Warrior I'm riding with ya dawg.... i woke up angry because of Auburn now I'm all happy because of the *** whooping the canes are about to display on nebraska.... The Messiah is about to have a field day 24-34 467 yds 3 td's 1 int.... Duke Johnson 23 carries 139 yds 1 TD Antonio Crawford causes another turnover Thurston Armbrister recovers it takes it in for a TD new kicker gets a 40+ yarder.... 1st string defense allows 10 pts... 3rd string defense allows a rushing td in mop up duty 38-17 canes

crack_pipe.jpg

No... i take hits from the bong...

Advertisement

thoughts at this moment......"what am I gonna say?...what am I gonna say?...****! , ****!, ****!....huh...we gotta stay true to the process and take advantage of principle plays" translation: I do not know what the fug to do

Night game vs a team that will finish over .500. Until proven otherwise we are getting blown out. Nebraska 45-17

Advertisement
I can't remember the last time we went on the road and won a game we weren't suppose to. I hope this is the beginning of something special. It's in the kid's hands now. Hopefully he's the second coming of QB []_[]

Can I change my prediction? I was hitting the Kool Aid when I said NU 51, UM 20. (Literally, was drinking rum and Kool Aid)

I take off my orange and green glasses, and now I say NU 51, UM 13

Advertisement
The team that needed a last play miracle to beat McNeese State is going to run Miami out of a building?

It must be so exhausting to root against a team you pretend to like.

Advertisement
I can't remember the last time we went on the road and won a game we weren't suppose to. I hope this is the beginning of something special. It's in the kid's hands now. Hopefully he's the second coming of QB []_[]

UNC last year, but I feel you.

UNC last year, but I feel you.

No one on the board last season thought we were going to lose that game, but yea gutsy win nevertheless.

Advertisement
Players playin like ****..not even Jimmie Johnsons fire could help the arm tackles and poor run gap integrity out there..shts just sad watchin UM players gettin raped like that smh

Advertisement
Back