Miami 41, Nebraska 24

After Duke thrashes us again hanging 45 and 500+ yards Cutcliffe will be getting calls from the NFL.

The UL game is the proof in the pudding. Playing a team that shouldn't have been able to stay on the field with us, and we get blown out due to incompetant coaching, as usual.

Golden is the "Corch Saver". He will save Pellini, Paul Johnson and London's jobs this year.[/QUOTE]

Advertisement
Man most of you are negative as *******.

I'm loving the trash talk our defense is doing on social media. They have confidence. Sometimes that goes along way. I say we pull it out.

31-27 []_[]

Duke Johnson rushing TD
Kaaya TD pass to Walford
Kaaya TD pass to M.Lewis
Duke Johnson rushing TD

You've got that walk-on freshman making a FG? That dude's got 0-fer written all over him.

QNXHSUFDEAXSLCS.20140605182711.jpg

You do realize he is not your typical walk-on and was 5/6 last week on PAT. Not great, but capable. He also spent a year at Prep school so not your typical true freshmen.

http://www.hurricanesports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=28700&ATCLID=209517597

2014 (True Freshman): Enrolled at Miami in May 2014 ... Made collegiate debut against Arkansas State, finished 5-for-6 on PAT attempts.

Prior to Miami: No.1 Ranked kicker in 247Sports Composite Rankings … Dean’s List at Fork Union Military Academy ... Attended FUMA post-graduate program while playing for head coach Col. John Shuman …School also produced former Canes Vinny Testaverde, James Jackson and Stephen McGuire ... Longest FG at FUMA was 58 yards.

High School: Selected second-team All-State by Star-Ledger ... Top ranked kicker in N.J. … Star-Ledger Player of the Year in Union County in 2012 … Maxwell Football Club Top 50 players in N.J. … Set 12 Summit HS football records, including longest field goal of 49 yards, most kicking points in season with 84, most consecutive PATs with 67, most kicking points in career with 202 … Scored in record 34 consecutive games for Summit with career total of 388 points, second to Willie Wilson’s (Kansas City Royals) 401 career all-time points scored for Summit, including record 181 total points scored in senior season ... Career totals include: 3,198 total all-purpose yards, 1,320 rushing yards, 607 receiving yards, 1,271 return yards ... Scored 31 TDs including 17 rushing, seven receiving, two by kickoff returns, four by punt returns and one pick-6 ... Varsity team captain, leading Summit to 12-0 season and N.J. State Football Championship at MetLife Stadium in 2012 playing for head coach John Liberato ... Also varsity team captain on state championship lacrosse and hockey teams at Summit

Oh yeah, in case you didn't know, our greatest kicker was once a walkon:
a3c67e15866b1a234519120916c24a89.jpg

http://umsportshalloffame.com/bio.asp?ID=3

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I will take some of whatever Hurricane Warrior is smoking. And be ecstatic if we slip out of Lincoln with a W. ****, I wont even be upset of we lose but look good after the way Louisville beat us so badly.

No moral victories my friend...

1390655.jpg

http://nebraska.scout.com/story/1452599-miami-no-24-nebraska-will-revive-past

Oh, I don't believe in moral victories. I was framing how ****** it's been rooting for our Canes the last decade. Kind of hard to EXPECT to win given the recent track record.

I will take some of whatever Hurricane Warrior is smoking. And be ecstatic if we slip out of Lincoln with a W. ****, I wont even be upset of we lose but look good after the way Louisville beat us so badly.

No moral victories my friend...

1390655.jpg

http://nebraska.scout.com/story/1452599-miami-no-24-nebraska-will-revive-past

Oh, I don't believe in moral victories. I was framing how ****ty it's been rooting for our Canes the last decade. Kind of hard to EXPECT to win given the recent track record.

Don't ever give up!
images

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hurricane Warrior I'm riding with ya dawg.... i woke up angry because of Auburn now I'm all happy because of the *** whooping the canes are about to display on nebraska.... The Messiah is about to have a field day 24-34 467 yds 3 td's 1 int.... Duke Johnson 23 carries 139 yds 1 TD Antonio Crawford causes another turnover Thurston Armbrister recovers it takes it in for a TD new kicker gets a 40+ yarder.... 1st string defense allows 10 pts... 3rd string defense allows a rushing td in mop up duty 38-17 canes

To those you complaining about the "mopes" and those of us being negative... by ignoring the incompetency of this staff you are in the same grouping as parents who's kids commit felonies and then tell the media "he was always a good kid who wouldnt hurt a soul".

Hurricane Warrior I'm riding with ya dawg.... i woke up angry because of Auburn now I'm all happy because of the *** whooping the canes are about to display on nebraska.... The Messiah is about to have a field day 24-34 467 yds 3 td's 1 int.... Duke Johnson 23 carries 139 yds 1 TD Antonio Crawford causes another turnover Thurston Armbrister recovers it takes it in for a TD new kicker gets a 40+ yarder.... 1st string defense allows 10 pts... 3rd string defense allows a rushing td in mop up duty 38-17 canes

crack_pipe.jpg

Advertisement
Back