Premium
mini-2014-nebraska-vs-miami.jpg

Miami will come out on top.
1983miami.png

That is all...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I will take some of whatever Hurricane Warrior is smoking. And be ecstatic if we slip out of Lincoln with a W. ****, I wont even be upset of we lose but look good after the way Louisville beat us so badly.

After the Louisville game, it's hard for me to believe we win any gave against a team with a pulse

Iowa went in and beat them last year.

#WhyNotUs

The Fresno win sounds better than it is.

They are 0-3 giving up 52, 59 and 55 points in three blowouts to USC, Utah and NU.

That said, we are going to get pummeled.

Last edited:
Because we get blown out against ranked teams. That is why.

The UL game is the proof in the pudding. Playing a team that shouldn't have been able to stay on the field with us, and we get blown out due to incompetant coaching, as usual.

Golden is the "Corch Saver". He will save Pellini, Paul Johnson and London's jobs this year.

Advertisement
Because we get blown out against ranked teams. That is why.

The UL game is the proof in the pudding. Playing a team that shouldn't have been able to stay on the field with us, and we get blown out due to incompetant coaching, as usual.

Golden is the "Corch Saver". He will save Pellini, Paul Johnson and London's jobs this year.

^^This. I think that Virginia defense will win the game for them. However, I don't believe we'll lose to GT. Now VT and Cincy will probably beat us though they shouldn't if you look at the roster on paper.

I will take some of whatever Hurricane Warrior is smoking. And be ecstatic if we slip out of Lincoln with a W. ****, I wont even be upset of we lose but look good after the way Louisville beat us so badly.

That's a putrid sentiment, but it's seeping into our fan base like AIDS.

Advertisement
Man most of you are negative as *******.

I'm loving the trash talk our defense is doing on social media. They have confidence. Sometimes that goes along way. I say we pull it out.

31-27 []_[]

Duke Johnson rushing TD
Kaaya TD pass to Walford
Kaaya TD pass to M.Lewis
Duke Johnson rushing TD

Advertisement
38-17 Cane's victory!
Kayaa throws for 280 and 2 TD's, Duke gets 140 and 2 TD's, Pelini goes home and watches Lion King with his cat.

Man most of you are negative as *******.

I'm loving the trash talk our defense is doing on social media. They have confidence. Sometimes that goes along way. I say we pull it out.

31-27 []_[]

Duke Johnson rushing TD
Kaaya TD pass to Walford
Kaaya TD pass to M.Lewis
Duke Johnson rushing TD

You've got that walk-on freshman making a FG? That dude's got 0-fer written all over him.

I think we barelye get by, we are probably the best team talent wise they have played so far, IF we do win it will be close

Advertisement
Back