Miami 3 pt Fav vs NCST

I've traveled to three games this year (FSU, UNC, and ND). I'll be at NC State, so bet accordingly.

You remind me of one of my friends that when he attends Miami games bad things happen.

Some of his infamous games he attended.

Chik a fila Bowl vs LSU
Last Orange Bowl game vs Virginia
Russell Athletic Bowl vs Louisville

Sadly, I attended those games, as well ...

:nba-kobe_bryant-ups

Advertisement
Never know what u get with NC State. If they play like they did against Clemson or FSU, we lose. If they play like they did against BC we win huge.

We'll get their Clemson/FSU effort, and we should still win.

At least I'm not the only that thinks there's no reason we shouldnt easily beat NCST. We've fallen hard and our fan base has fallen further

I don't know about "easily," but we should definitely beat them. I'll take a 1 point win. I just want to win out any way possible and ride some momentum into the offseason for the first time in a hundred years.

Never know what u get with NC State. If they play like they did against Clemson or FSU, we lose. If they play like they did against BC we win huge.

We'll get their Clemson/FSU effort, and we should still win.

At least I'm not the only that thinks there's no reason we shouldnt easily beat NCST. We've fallen hard and our fan base has fallen further

VTech is just a smudge better statistically on defense than NCST despite having an easier schedule and VT held us to 13 points.

This is exactly the type of game that at the beginning of the season I expected to drop not because they are a better team than us but because it's a tough spot for a young team to pull out. Worse now is we know Richt is at best an average play caller and Kaaya is coming off his worst performance I can remember.

I think the entire board would've forgiven a loss to NCST if we managed to win the games we were supposed to in October and still be in the drivers seat to head to a fantastic bowl game or win the Coastal. But instead, Richt has put us in the position where we have to pull of a very tough victory just to be in position to get 8 wins.

This will be as tough as a game as against FSU, UNC, and VT. If Richt manages to pull it off it would be his most impressive victory of the year.

Failure if we don't beat them by double digits. Don't want to even hear how good a 5-5 team is. It's ****in North Carolina State

This is retarded. So a nine point win when we!re favored by 3 is a failure?

Don't take this the wrong way, any win is a good win but they are no better than Pitt. No excuses not to beat them by more than 10 if we play a decent football game.

Pitt just beat Clemson on the road LOL And this NC State team took them to OT. It would be a mistake to overlook them. Yes Miami has more talent but we have lost to lesser teams than NC State before.

This is a tough game to call. NC St. has been pretty good defensively, but they don't have a lot of punch on offense.

NS St. leading rusher is from Lauderdale and receiver from West Palm. So they'll be up for playing Miami.

Good to see the weather is supposed to be in the high 60's. Late season cold weather games always make me nervous.

I expect Dayes to run like a man possessed because UM didn't offer him. We better tape our helmets on and wrap that dude up because he's a hard tough runner.

Advertisement
Football is a simple game. It's all about whipping the guy across from you. I think our guys should whip there guys, but I am not confident at this point.

Trip down memory lane: Every time we play NC State, I think of the Kirby Freeman game where he went 1 for 13 for 96 yards. That was probably the worst QB game I ever saw in my life, I think we lost 19-16. I can laugh at that game now, but it was not funny that day, smh..

Anyways I think we beat these boy by TD

It's going to be a tough one. Would feel a lot better if we were at home. Think we pull out a close one but we need to slow down Dayes and make Finley try to beat us.

Trip down memory lane: Every time we play NC State, I think of the Kirby Freeman game where he went 1 for 13 for 96 yards. That was probably the worst QB game I ever saw in my life, I think we lost 19-16. I can laugh at that game now, but it was not funny that day, smh..

What a performance by Kirby! He was something like 1/13 97yds 1TD 3INT. I want to say we lost 14-10? Memory is a little fuzzy because I am sure after that loss I was drowning myself in vodka punching holes in the wall at my house in the grove

Advertisement

What a performance by Kirby! He was something like 1/13 97yds 1TD 3INT. I want to say we lost 14-10? Memory is a little fuzzy because I am sure after that loss I was drowning myself in vodka punching holes in the wall at my house in the grove

Here is a link to the boxscore: USATODAY.com - College Football - N.C. State vs. Miami

C/ATT YDS LG TD INT
Kirby Freeman 1/14 84 84 1 3

Here is a link to the boxscore: USATODAY.com - College Football - N.C. State vs. Miami

C/ATT YDS LG TD INT

But that 1 completion tho...

I think we win but we are going to need Brad to play lights out. Can't have a repeat 48% game this weekend. UVA should've been toasted by this man last week.

Take it anyway we can get it. If it is 0-0 at end of regulation and Badge graces us with a 20 yd winning FG in OT take it get out of dodge.

Advertisement

C/ATT YDS LG TD INT

That offense made the Canes of this past October look like the 2000 St. Louis Rams.
Gotta go back to the 70's to find a Canes O worse than that one.

Advertisement

I was at that game and I still can't laugh about it. It was painful to witness. NC State kept running the same play over and over (pass to the TE over the middle) and we could not stop it. And despite the absolute **** show that was Kirby Freeman's performance that day, we had first and goal and a chance to win the game late in the 4th but Shannon called two consecutive fade passes to the 5'11" Sam Shields that fell incomplete.

C/ATT YDS LG TD INT

Actually hit Jenkins for another TD that the refs missed, some things never change.

C/ATT YDS LG TD INT

Actually hit Jenkins for another TD that the refs missed, some things never change.
Kirby beat FSU, on a miracle drive.

Advertisement
Back