Miami 3 pt Fav vs NCST

Failure if we don't beat them by double digits. Don't want to even hear how good a 5-5 team is. It's ****in North Carolina State

This is retarded. So a nine point win when we!re favored by 3 is a failure?

Don't take this the wrong way, any win is a good win but they are no better than Pitt. No excuses not to beat them by more than 10 if we play a decent football game.

Advertisement
There is no way to predict the kind of effort we will get from either team. This could go either way. Our best effort should result in a win.

But, who knows with this team?

Failure if we don't beat them by double digits. Don't want to even hear how good a 5-5 team is. It's ****in North Carolina State

Don't take this the wrong way, any win is a good win but they are no better than Pitt. No excuses not to beat them by more than 10 if we play a decent football game.

If last weekend doesn't show you that none of this stuff is predictable, then you'll never learn. There is exactly one team in the country that is immune to having a bad game.

Well we already know we'll get their best game...

The same team that shoulda beat Clemson (******* kicker missed the chip shot), lost last second to FSU, and beat ND.

Advertisement

If last weekend doesn't show you that none of this stuff is predictable, then you'll never learn. There is exactly one team in the country that is immune to having a bad game.

We've already had our 4 bad games. Time to figure this **** out and beat the teams we're supposed to beat.

We've already had our 4 bad games. Time to figure this **** out and beat the teams we're supposed to beat.

Yeah, and Jim Harbaugh should have figured out a way to score against an awful Iowa team with a playoff spot on the line. Things happen in college football.

Yeah, and Jim Harbaugh should have figured out a way to score against an awful Iowa team with a playoff spot on the line. Things happen in college football.

Yep but I bet Harbaugh figures it out and doesn't let their mistakes kill them again.

Advertisement
This is a tough game to call. NC St. has been pretty good defensively, but they don't have a lot of punch on offense.

NS St. leading rusher is from Lauderdale and receiver from West Palm. So they'll be up for playing Miami.

Good to see the weather is supposed to be in the high 60's. Late season cold weather games always make me nervous.

Yep but I bet Harbaugh figures it out and doesn't let their mistakes kill them again.

That thing flying past you is the point. None of this stuff is predictable. Even the best coaches watch their kids ***** things up.

No I understand that anything is unpredictable but there are things that you can control every game regardless of what happens and if we do those things this should be an easy win. Literally all I'm saying. The stupid mistakes should be in the rear view for this team and it looks like Richt has cleared most of that up.

Could NCST come out and have their best game of the year? Maybe. 3 other teams have had that day against us already.

That thing flying past you is the point. None of this stuff is predictable. Even the best coaches watch their kids ***** things up.

No I understand that anything is unpredictable but there are things that you can control every game regardless of what happens and if we do those things this should be an easy win. Literally all I'm saying. The stupid mistakes should be in the rear view for this team and it looks like Richt has cleared most of that up.

Could NCST come out and have their best game of the year? Maybe. 3 other teams have had that day against us already.

I'd like to hear what these things are that you talk about that can be controlled that will result in an easy win.

I'd like to hear what these things are that you talk about that can be controlled that will result in an easy win.

Stupid penalties, catching the football, not fumbling, things of those nature. Things that you can control. I'm not saying that's all it takes to win easily against anyone but a team that we're better than in NCST. You avoid bad turnovers (mainly fumbles, harder to control interceptions), bad penalties such as personal fouls, and make the easy throws and catches it'll be an easy win. Basically just fundamental football

Advertisement

Stupid penalties, catching the football, not fumbling, things of those nature. Things that you can control. I'm not saying that's all it takes to win easily against anyone but a team that we're better than in NCST. You avoid bad turnovers (mainly fumbles, harder to control interceptions), bad penalties such as personal fouls, and make the easy throws and catches it'll be an easy win. Basically just fundamental football

how are you or a coach gonna control if a kid catches?

how are you or a coach gonna control if a kid catches?

Holy ****... it has nothing to do with coaching I'm talking about the players taking it upon themselves. It's college football time to expect the kids to catch the **** football. Like we did vs UVA is all I'm saying. The first play of the game was the only bad example and we're lucky it didn't hurt us.

Never know what u get with NC State. If they play like they did against Clemson or FSU, we lose. If they play like they did against BC we win huge.

Advertisement
Never know what u get with NC State. If they play like they did against Clemson or FSU, we lose. If they play like they did against BC we win huge.

We'll get their Clemson/FSU effort, and we should still win.

At least I'm not the only that thinks there's no reason we shouldnt easily beat NCST. We've fallen hard and our fan base has fallen further

NC state gonna come after us. There 1 win away from bowl eligibility and they got 2 games left to get it. Their last game vs NC isn't a given for them so I'm sure they feel we are their best chance

Advertisement
Back