Miami 3 pt Fav vs NCST

Novacane32000

Sophomore
NCST has zero attrition on defense all year. No suspensions ,no injuries ,no nothing. How good would we be with that stat?

On O they have 3 WR out from the beginning of the year. No other injuries.

Advertisement
This is going to be a tough game. NCST has been inconsistent but when they're on they have been a good football team.

NCST has zero attrition on defense all year. No suspensions ,no injuries ,no nothing. How good would we be with that stat?

BC must have been even healthier when they beat them a couple weeks ago.

Advertisement
Failure if we don't beat them by double digits. Don't want to even hear how good a 5-5 team is. It's ****** North Carolina State

BC must have been even healthier when they beat them a couple weeks ago.

You are right . BC has only lost 2 players all year. As bad as they are, they would be winless with more injuries.

Advertisement
Failure if we don't beat them by double digits. Don't want to even hear how good a 5-5 team is. It's ****in North Carolina State

Why? They really only have one bad loss and it was to Louisville. They've played teams close all season and have a very competent defense. I'm as confident as I was going into the VT game a few weeks ago - a winnable game but against a well-rounded team in an away setting that is playing for bowl eligibility.

Advertisement
They're a strange team for sure that could easily win this game. They blew the Clemson and FSU games and yet have few quality wins and got raped by Louisville. I called a loss to them last week and hope I'm wrong as their defense gets us: 24-21.

I've traveled to three games this year (FSU, UNC, and ND). I'll be at NC State, so bet accordingly.

Advertisement
I've traveled to three games this year (FSU, UNC, and ND). I'll be at NC State, so bet accordingly.

You remind me of one of my friends that when he attends Miami games bad things happen.

Some of his infamous games he attended.

Chik a fila Bowl vs LSU
Last Orange Bowl game vs Virginia
Russell Athletic Bowl vs Louisville

You remind me of one of my friends that when he attends Miami games bad things happen.

Chik a fila Bowl vs LSU

Not so unusual since a lot of bad things have happened to Miami over the last 10+ years.

Chik a fila Bowl vs LSU

your friend and [MENTION=404]numbers[/MENTION].. both need to stay away as far as possible from Miami when playing

Advertisement
Back