Miami 3 pt Fav vs NCST

Trip down memory lane: Every time we play NC State, I think of the Kirby Freeman game where he went 1 for 13 for 96 yards. That was probably the worst QB game I ever saw in my life, I think we lost 19-16. I can laugh at that game now, but it was not funny that day, smh..

Anyways I think we beat these boy by TD

What a performance by Kirby! He was something like 1/13 97yds 1TD 3INT. I want to say we lost 14-10? Memory is a little fuzzy because I am sure after that loss I was drowning myself in vodka punching holes in the wall at my house in the grove

Here is a link to the boxscore: USATODAY.com - College Football - N.C. State vs. Miami

C/ATT YDS LG TD INT
Kirby Freeman 1/14 84 84 1 3

Actually hit Jenkins for another TD that the refs missed, some things never change.
IIRC, they said Jenkins didn't get both feed down in the endzone (Edit: I meant the refs ruled he didn't get one foot down). That game was on ESPNU which was not broadcast in high def at the time so the replay angles were deemed "inconclusive". I think it was one of those plays that would have stood either way. If the refs would have ruled it a TD it would have held up on replay.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Trip down memory lane: Every time we play NC State, I think of the Kirby Freeman game where he went 1 for 13 for 96 yards. That was probably the worst QB game I ever saw in my life, I think we lost 19-16. I can laugh at that game now, but it was not funny that day, smh..

Anyways I think we beat these boy by TD

What a performance by Kirby! He was something like 1/13 97yds 1TD 3INT. I want to say we lost 14-10? Memory is a little fuzzy because I am sure after that loss I was drowning myself in vodka punching holes in the wall at my house in the grove

Here is a link to the boxscore: USATODAY.com - College Football - N.C. State vs. Miami

C/ATT YDS LG TD INT

Actually hit Jenkins for another TD that the refs missed, some things never change.
IIRC, they said Jenkins didn't get both feed down in the endzone. That game was on ESPNU which was not broadcast in high def at the time so the replay angles were deemed "inconclusive". I think it was one of those plays that would have stood either way. If the refs would have ruled it a TD it would have held up on replay.

You only need 1 foot in CFB, we were robbed.

C/ATT YDS LG TD INT

IIRC, they said Jenkins didn't get both feed down in the endzone. That game was on ESPNU which was not broadcast in high def at the time so the replay angles were deemed "inconclusive". I think it was one of those plays that would have stood either way. If the refs would have ruled it a TD it would have held up on replay.

You only need 1 foot in CFB, we were robbed.
Yeah, my bad. They ruled that he didn't get either foot down. But it's true that game was not broadcast in HD and the replays were ******.

You can't figure on college football. We beat Pitt pretty handedly. Pitt beats Clemson a week later. Anyone confident about our chances against Clemson?

NCState is weird team. They're great at times and awful at others. They should have beaten FSU and Clemson if they had a kicker.

We both make a lot of bonehead plays.

I think this will be a very close game, least bonehead plays wins.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don't take this the wrong way, any win is a good win but they are no better than Pitt. No excuses not to beat them by more than 10 if we play a decent football game.

If last weekend doesn't show you that none of this stuff is predictable, then you'll never learn. There is exactly one team in the country that is immune to having a bad game.

We've already had our 4 bad games. Time to figure this **** out and beat the teams we're supposed to beat.

Yeah, and Jim Harbaugh should have figured out a way to score against an awful Iowa team with a playoff spot on the line. Things happen in college football.

Yep but I bet Harbaugh figures it out and doesn't let their mistakes kill them again.

Can you see any areas of weakness that haven't been exposed? Meaning are there any blind spots that have yet to be tested? I think we're at the point where we're competing against ourselves each week The offensive disposition has changed over the last 3 weeks.

Never know what u get with NC State. If they play like they did against Clemson or FSU, we lose. If they play like they did against BC we win huge.

We'll get their Clemson/FSU effort, and we should still win.

Dude I tell ya, you're one smooth dude! Behind this keyboard, I get a sense you work in Wall St.....Franchise hook me up with some stocks!!!

You shouda asked last week.. Wouda hooked you up with CARA before the election. It was a given the maryjane amendments were going to pass in the big states. Up 70% since then. Try getting that in your savings acct.

Advertisement
Back