Miami 27 FSU 23

Advertisement
The only way I see them scoring more than 17 points is if their Defense and Special teams score for them.

Other than that I just can't see their OL stopping our front 7. And I can't see their QB going through his progressions to hurt us in any way shape or form.

Advertisement
Chances are this game will come down to a kicker.

I expect the Noles defense to give Rosier a hard time so it's up to him to get this W.

Our D should take care of their offense.

My prediction
Miami 20
FSU 17

It's going to be close for a while, but Miami opens it up in the 2nd half, fswho d tires out. We come out victorious.

They still have that defense, we must put continuous PRESSURE on their QB. Make him beat US! We can do it....

Advertisement
Will be very ****ed if we allow this game to be Akers coming out party...especially since their offense is limited with a Frosh QB

Advertisement
Will be very ****ed if we allow this game to be Akers coming out party...especially since their offense is limited with a Frosh QB

This.... I don't think it will happen.... Can't have the same thing happen like when we made it cook's coming out party.... Early on we need to put a huge hit on dude to let him know!!!!

D'no coaches at Houston....

Game will be close for all but the first quarter... once FSUs defense loses its quick adrenaline we will pile it on and eat on their QB

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back