Miami 27 FSU 23

F$U?
ms-YZQhX6.gif

The U?
IMG_4993.GIF

Advertisement
I've watched FSU - NCSU, and FSU - Wake. Their offense is really struggling. I don't see them scoring over on 20 on anyone, let alone us.

Canes 37 . FSU 10

Advertisement
Realistically....34-10. I think we will struggle initially against their D, but we will win the field position battle and start wearing their D down as the game goes on. No more Dalvin and it shows. Akers may turn out to be a good one in the future, but he's not close to Dalvin and Patrick is a fake Greg Jones. We will lean on them...and from this point, the only team I see giving us problems is Va Tech, maybe. We get this monkey off our back and America is going to see us in the ACCCG.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This rivalry game is exactly that. A rivalry. Did you not see some of the games when sphincter fisher should have killed us but somehow we kept it closer than it should

We will win but it won't be cake. I would love to see us spank that *** to the point it ruins their season but that's likely not reality

Advertisement
Team USB loaded with experience with south Florida savages, that score is a moral victory by the team with a true freshmen qb, who was not expected to be playing this year, therefore far from ready, a true freshman rb whom also is not ready! They have a ****** ol. Our ok is better then last year, there's dline is not better then last year and we played with them!!! Two scores! We win by at least two scores!

Way too much exuberance on this board. Do you think the FSU defense is just going to lay down and die? The Duke front four did a decent job last week and FSU's front four is significantly better. I go it in a very close game UM 24 FSU 21. Don't forget about kickoff coverage and that could be a significant edge to FSU. I believe the most important player in the equation is Rosier. Hoping Richt out coaches Jimbo too. GO CANES!

Advertisement
Back