Miami 27 FSU 23

Advertisement
27 - 13 and at least 6 sacks. I don't think they can score that much unless our offense gives the ball away deep in our territory. Run the ball and end every drive with a kick. Hopefully they'll be kickoffs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
24-19 Canes. FSU kicking game keeps them in it. Also think we get our first defensive/ST score of the season.

21-10 if the game is close. 38-17 if it gets into a shoot out. The U all the way either way.
I have a feeling J. Thomas finally breaks one....

Anyone who thinks this game won't be a nail biter doesn't understand this rivalry

hUh! Dude, in case U've been away from the third rock from the sun. FSU is lame this season! And the only way this game is TIGHT tomorrow is if Richt and Miami ALLOWS the game to be close! dUh.
obviously you haven't watched us play this year. If the team that showed up the first half of Toledo rolls out, we get ours asses handed to us, no doubt.

Advertisement
Ultimate FSU homer on Warchant show just picked Miami -3. Either it’s the biggest trap game setup in history or FSU really sucks that bad!

What's understood don't gotta be explained.
200.gif

Advertisement
Ultimate FSU homer on Warchant show just picked Miami -3. Either it’s the biggest trap game setup in history or FSU really sucks that bad!

No matter how hard FSU fans try, our program isn't taking them lightly for ****.

This game is going to be a Maalox masher. It's going to be razor thin, and I hope we're on the winning side

Advertisement
Back