1659662118660.png

1659825555684.png
1659825618701.png

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Derrick Griffin is one of my all-time "what-ifs". 6-7 230 lb - He was the ultimate athlete. Lots of weird circumstances around his recruitment.

He ended up at Texas Southern and was All-SWAC WR as a Freshman & SWAC Player of the Year in Basketball as a Soph

He's still in the NBA G-League

Advertisement
Sh*t, I'll say it. Our top-ranked guys suck. That seems to be the common thread in all these charts. It's depressing.
I’ll expand and say I feel like a couple of those names were “recruiting wins”…. Derrick Griffin who everyone knew was never going to make it in, Ole glue hands who was slow as ****, pope, and Payton

Then you have a couple of dudes who I wonder if a different system would have helped them shine more Thomas, Moore and especially Coley

I’ll expand and say I feel like a couple of those names were “recruiting wins”…. Derrick Griffin who everyone knew was never going to make it in, Ole glue hands who was slow as ****, pope, and Payton

Then you have a couple of dudes who I wonder if a different system would have helped them shine more Thomas, Moore and especially Coley
I shouldn’t have included Griffin…I deliberately excluded players who committed but failed to qualify.

Advertisement
Back