Miami 20th In Final AP Poll

Advertisement
I would've thought you were a relative of Paranos if you had said to me after the ND game that we'd finish ranked in the Top 20.

It's such a good feeling to finish ranked that high after the way the last few years have ended.

Advertisement
Richt faired well his first season here. The momentum is building, but we can't stay in place. Richt knows how to build a program. I can't wait till the first game next year.

I would've thought you were a relative of Paranos if you had said to me after the ND game that we'd finish ranked in the Top 20.

It's such a good feeling to finish ranked that high after the way the last few years have ended.

Can't agree more. Past teams would've mailed it in after what happened in October. Ripping off 5 straight, beating quality Pitt & WVU teams, and landing in the Top 20 was a great finish.

I think there's only a handful of teams who would beat us now if we played. We went out playing our best football. When was the last time we could say that. I give Richt a passing grade on year 1. October is obviously a kick in our ball bag & won't cut it in year two but at least we went down swinging.

Advertisement
Mark Schlabach has us pre season # 16 next year. Has Alabama 1 and fsux 2 but fsu will drop after week 1 because Alabama is going to be ****ed. We really have to beat fsux next year to begin the rise. It scares me to think what that Alabama defense would have done to our OL last night. Until we beat fsu, we will not begin our rise to try to become on the level of Alabama.

Advertisement
Mark Schlabach has us pre season # 16 next year. Has Alabama 1 and fsux 2 but fsu will drop after week 1 because Alabama is going to be ****ed. We really have to beat fsux next year to begin the rise. It scares me to think what that Alabama defense would have done to our OL last night. Until we beat fsu, we will not begin our rise to try to become on the level of Alabama.

FSU is gonna get pummeled

Advertisement
That's going to help us with recruiting.

Don't drink the Kool-aid with pre-season polls.

WVU finishing ahead of us is a joke after what we did to them. They lost to the 2 stronger teams on their schedule and that should've been a major consideration considering who they beat.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back