Miami 20th In Final AP Poll

Mark Schlabach has us pre season # 16 next year. Has Alabama 1 and fsux 2 but fsu will drop after week 1 because Alabama is going to be ****ed. We really have to beat fsux next year to begin the rise. It scares me to think what that Alabama defense would have done to our OL last night. Until we beat fsu, we will not begin our rise to try to become on the level of Alabama.

We have to win on the recruiting trail or we aint winning on The field period

Advertisement
Hopefully, this puts us on the right path for next season. Need to finish strong with recruiting.

It sucks when you really think of how bad UM Admin destroyed the U but it's nice to see progress, first AP poll finish and bowl win in sooooo long.

I'll take it. Finish the season on a nice winning streak with that Pitt win looking better after last night. Add that to winning our first bowl in a decade over a ranked team and ending the season ranked.

Good momentum pushing towards NSD

The WVU hicks are probably floored by the idea that they are ranked higher than us. Even they know that they got their ****s handed to them by us.

Advertisement
I didn't think they would vote us this high. I'm glad to see that the bowl performance made such an impression. Dumb that both USF and WV are in front of us. WV because we manhandled them and were obviously the better team. And USF didn't beat ANYBODY. The only teams they beat that had a winning record were Navy and Memphis, who put together got a combined 1 AP vote. They couldn't have had an easier schedule, so only losing 2 games means diddly squat.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I didn't think they would vote us this high. I'm glad to see that the bowl performance made such an impression. Dumb that both USF and WV are in front of us. WV because we manhandled them and were obviously the better team. And USF didn't beat ANYBODY. The only teams they beat that had a winning record were Navy and Memphis, who put together got a combined 1 AP vote. They couldn't have had an easier schedule, so only losing 2 games means diddly squat.

Just another example refuting the never-ending nonsense on here that the media are biased against UM.

Just another example refuting the never-ending nonsense on here that the media are biased against UM.

it is inexplicable for WV to be ranked ahead of us after we took them apart. everything else can be argued but WV is astounding.

This is blatant bias against the ACC imo.
I hate FSU just as much as the next man, but after the showing the ACC had this year how do they not get the benefit of the doubt over tOSU and PSU and Oklahoma? and ranking us below WVU just because they have 1 more win in a much much easier conference is ******* ridiculous.

Yo, while everyone is talking about FIU and FAU I like what USF is doing. 11-2 this year. This program is clearly on the rise. I predict a major bowl for them next year and a playoff spot!

Advertisement
Matt Porter *** has less respect for us than John Clay who is a writer for Kentucky. That dude had us at 11th.

The disrespect and the bias is still there and these *** media member will still find a way to put the SEC on a pedestal again

Yo, while everyone is talking about FIU and FAU I like what USF is doing. 11-2 this year. This program is clearly on the rise. I predict a major bowl for them next year and a playoff spot!

Who cares? This is a Canes message board. Everybody should be rooting for them to crash and burn, not succeed.

Advertisement
Florida got beat down in all their losses. Makes no god**** sense as to why they are that high.

Brent Axe had WVU at 13th and Miami at 20th beat writer for Syracuse. It's pretty clear that *** wipe was watching college basketball eating chicken wings while he let his kid fill his poll in.

Advertisement
Back